Sarkari Job e Portal
Union Public Services Commission (UPSC)
|Common Recruitment Process 2020 for UPSC CPF AC|
UPSC CPF Assistant Commandant Online Form 2020.The Union Public Services Commission has released UPSC Combined Central Armed Forces CPF exam 2020 notification for recruitment of officers in the BSF ,CRPF,CISF,ITBP and SSB under Govt. of India .All eligible candidates,those who want to join UPSC CPF as an officer can apply here online.
|Last date for apply||07/09/2020|
|Complete form submission last date||07/09/2020|
|Pay Exam Fee last date||07/09/2020|
|Admit Card Available on||Nov-Dec 2020|
|Result Available on||Notified Soon|
|Interview date||Notified Soon|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for UPSC CPF AC :
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University in India.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum : 20 Years
- Maximum : 24 Years
- Age Relaxations to others is based on UPSC recruitment Rules
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 200/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex.SM : 0/-
- Female(All category) : 0/-
- Pay exam fee through Debit Card/Credit Card /Net Banking etc.
Vacancy details :
There are total of 209 vacancies in UPSC CPF that are service wise divided as follows:
Vacancies under different Forces
|Name of the Force||No. of Vacancies|
About The Exam :
The Selection Process for UPSC CPF AC consist of :
- (a) Written examination
- (b)Physical Standard/Efficiency Test & Medical Examination.
- (C)Interview for intelligence and personality test
Written Examination Pattern
|Nature of Exam||Name of Test||Maximum Marks||Timing||Duration|
|Objective||Paper I -General Ability and Intelligence||250||10am-12pm||Each paper will be of 3 hours|
|Subjective||Paper II-General Studies, Essay and Comprehension||200||2pm – 5 pm|
In paper-II candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing,Comprehension Components and other communications/ language skills will be English only.
Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests :
|100 Meters race||16 seconds||18 seconds|
|800 Meters race||3 minutes 45 seconds||4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meters||4.5 Meters|
Interview/Personality Test – 150 marks
Candidates who are declared qualified in the Medical Standards Tests, will be called for Interview/Personality Test
Final Selection: The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test
Exam centres –
The following different exam centres are available for UPSC CPF AC exam
AGARTALA, HYDERABAD, PATNA, AHMEDABAD ,IMPHAL ,PORT BLAIR, AIZAWL ,ITANAGAR, PRAYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD ), BANGALORE, JAIPUR, RAIPUR, BAREILLY, JAMMU, RANCHI, BHOPAL, JORHAT ,SAMBALPUR ,CHANDIGARH, KOCHI ,SHILLONG, CHENNAI, KOHIMA ,SHIMLA, CUTTACK, KOLKATA ,SRINAGAR, DEHRADUN, LUCKNOW, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, DELHI, MADURAI, TIRUPATI, DHARWAD ,MUMBAI ,UDAIPUR, DISPUR ,NAGPUR ,VISHAKHAPATNAM, GANGTOK, PANAJI (GOA).
How to Apply Online UPSC CPF AC 2020
- UPSC has released UPSC CPF AC Online Form 2020 .
- One can apply between 18/08/2020 to 07/09/2020.
- Please read the notification before applying UPSC CPF online form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required.
- Kindly Scan the document to be uploaded-Photo, Sign,Thumb etc.
- Before final submission please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted UPSC CPF Online Form 2020 and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Part II Registration
Print Application Form