Sarkari Job e Portal
Chaudhary Charan Singh University,
|Admission Process 2020 for Various Courses|
CCSU Admission 2020 Online Form.Chaudhary Charan Singh University,Meerut invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for admission in various courses.All eligible candidates,those who are interested to take admission in CCSU ,Meerut can apply here Online .
|Last date for apply||10/09/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||10/09/2020|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Result Available||Notified Soon|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the admission in CCSU Courses 2020-21
Candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- 10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary from a recognized board in India with PCM subject group.
B.Sc. Honors Computer Science
- 10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary from a recognized board in India with at least 60% marks aggregate.
- 10+2 /Intermediate/Higher Secondary from a recognized board in India with 45% Marks for Gen./OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST (All streams).
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University in India with minimum 45% marks.
M.C.A. (3 Years)
- B.Sc. Computer Sc./ Computer Application /BCA from a recognized University in India with minimum 50% marks.
M.B.A. (Hospital Administration) 5 years Integrated Programme
- 10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary from a recognized board in India with minimum 50% marks.
M.B.A. (Hospital Administration) 2 years Course
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University in India with minimum 41% marks.
Age Limit–as on 17/07/2020
- Minimum : 16 Years
- Maximum : Not applicable
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 700/-
- SC / ST : 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Seat availability details :
The availability of seats in CCSU under different courses is as follows-
|Course||No. of Seats Available|
|B.Sc. Honors Computer Science||60|
|M.C.A. (3 Years)||60|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Administration) 2 years||60|
|M.B.A. (Hospital Administration) 5 years||60|
Exam Centres– Various Districts of Uttar Pradesh.
At the time of counselling Bring the original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the documents-
- On the counselling date bring duly filled-in Admission Form and three recent passport size (5 cm x 4 cm) photographs.
- Arrange original documents and their self-attested photocopies in the following order:
- a) Admit Card
- b)Result/Score Card
- c) Class 10th Certificate.
- d) Educational Certificate/Degree and Mark-sheet.
- e) Character Certificate from the Institute last attended.
- f) SC/ST Certificate (wherever applicable).
- g) A person with Disability (PwD) Certificate .
- h) OBC Certificate If applicable
- i) Undertaking for Achievements in Sports .
- j) Undertaking for Attendance in Sports Ground .
- k) Certificate for Defence Category .
- l) Certificate for Dependants of Riot/Terrorist Victims.
- m) Certificate for Children/Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters .
- n) Gap Year Undertaking (wherever applicable) .
- m) Anti-ragging Affidavit.
How to Apply Online for CCSU Admission 2020
- CCSU Meerut has released notification for Admission Online Form 2020.
- One can apply between 17/08/2020 to 10/09/2020 .
- Please read the notification before applying the CCSU form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Marksheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Marksheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet
- Graduation Degree
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- Go to apply link and register then fill the application form.
- Make payment of required application fee.
- Take a printout of finally submitted application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Other Courses | BBA
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Online Form