Sarkari Job e Portal
Uttar Pradesh Secondary education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB)
|UPSESSB TGT Teacher Recruitment 2020|
UP TGT Teacher Online Form 2020. Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board, UPSESSB invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for TGT teacher post .All eligible candidates ,those who are interested to join UPSESSB UP TGT Teacher post can apply here Online .
|Last date for apply||27/11//2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||30/11/2020|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
UP TGT Teacher Eligibility Details-
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for Trained Graduate Teacher posts
Candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Graduation Degree in related subject from a recognized University in India .
- B.Ed. Certificate from a recognized Institute/University in India.
Age Limit–as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum : 21 Years
- Maximum : Not Applicable
- GEN/OBC/other state : 750/-
- EWS/SC : 450/-
- ST : 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card/Credit Card /Net Banking or e-Challan etc,.
For More Details -Watch The Video
Vacancy details :
There are a total of 12913 vacancies in UPSESSB UP TGT Teacher Recruitment 2020
The details of vacancies are as follows-
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Balak/Boys school teacher||11451|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Balika/Girls school teacher||1462|
Subject and Category Wise Vacancy details-
About The Exam :
The selection Process is based written examination and service experience if any
Marks Weightage distribution is as follows:-
For Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Written Examination -100% weightage
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration Time|
|General Eligibility Test for TGT||125||500||2 Hours|
For Ad Hoc Teacher Post
- Written exam -465 marks
- Service Experience-35 marks
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration time|
|General Eligibility Test||125||465||2 Hours|
UP TGT Teacher Salary
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Level 7,Rs. 44900/- 142400/-|
Written Exam –
- Exam will be based on the subject specific knowledge
- Duration of exam will be 2 Hours
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
Exam Centre– Uttar Pradesh
Documents required at the time of Joining
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate(Uttar Pradesh State), if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate(Uttar Pradesh State) if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertaking.
How to Apply UPSESSB TGT Online form 2020
- UPSESSB has released notification for TGT form 2020.
- One can apply between 29/09/2020 to 27/11/2020 .
- Please read the notification before applying the form .
- Then check the eligibility, documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Mark-sheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Graduation Mark-sheet
- Graduation Degree
- B.Ed. Certificate
- Please preview the UPSESSB TGT Teacher Online Form before final submission.
- Print the UPSESSB TGT Teacher Online Form on A4 size paper.
Some Important Useful Links
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Online Form