Consortium of National Law University
|Common Law Admission Test 2021|
CLAT 2021 Online Form. Consortium of National Law Universities invites online clat 2021 application form for clat 2021-22 admission in various law courses in different participating Universities/institutes across the country. All eligible candidates interested in clat 2021 registration form can apply here online before clat 2021 registration last date ie. 31/03/2021.
CLAT 2021 Important Dates
|CLAT 2021 registration date||01/01/2021|
|CLAT 2021 application date last||31/03/2021|
|CLAT 2021 last date Pay exam fee||31/03/2021|
|CLAT 2021 exam date||13/06/2021|
|CLAT 2021 admit card Available||15/05/2021|
|CLAT 2021 result date||Notified Soon|
|Clat 2021 Counseling Schedule||Notified Soon|
|CLAT 2021 admission date||Notified Soon|
CLAT 2021 Qualification
CLAT 2021 BA LLB Eligibility
- 10+2 /Intermediate/Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination passed from a recognized board/University in India.
- For candidates belonging to General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories Forty five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade .
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST categories Forty Percent (40%) marks or equivalent .
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April, 2021 are also eligible to appear in CLAT 2021 examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- The result of the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
CLAT 2021 after graduation
- Candidates graduated in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute in India are eligible to apply for BA LLB course.
- The duration of course for such candidates will be of clat 2021 3 year llb
CLAT 2021 PG Eligibility
An LL.B Degree or an equivalent examination from a recognized University/Institute in India.
- For candidates belonging to General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories Fifty percent (50%) marks or its equivalent grade .
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST categories Forty Five Percent (45%) marks or equivalent .
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2021 are also eligible to apply.
CLAT 2021 Age Limit for CLAT 2021 Online Form
- Minimum Not Applicable
- Maximum Not applicable
CLAT 2021 application fee
- General /OBC : 4000/
- SC /ST : 3500/
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit / Credit Card , Net Banking, Mobile Wallet and Other Various Online Fee Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan Fee Mode.
Universal CLAT guide 2021
CLAT 2021 syllabus and pattern
CLAT 2021 syllabus for UG
The CLAT 2021 UG would focus on evaluating the comprehension and reasoning skills and abilities of candidates. Overall, it is designed to be a test of aptitude and skills that are necessary for a legal education rather than prior knowledge, though prior knowledge occasionally may be useful to respond to questions in the Current Affairs section.
The UG-CLAT 2021 shall be a 2-hour test, with 150 multiple-choice questions carrying 1 mark each. There shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. These questions would be divided across the following 5 subjects:
- clat 2021 english syllabus
- Current Affairs, including General Knowledge
- Legal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Techniques
CLAT 2021 UG syllabus consist of the following section and topics therein
CLAT 2021 English language syllabus
In this section of the UG-CLAT 2021, you will be provided passages of about 450 words each. These passages will be derived from contemporary or historically significant fiction and non-fiction writing, and would be of a standard that a 12th standard student may be able to read in about 5-7 minutes.
Each passage will be followed by a series of questions that will require you to demonstrate your comprehension and language skills, including your abilities to:
- Read and comprehend the main point discussed in the passage, as well as any arguments and viewpoints discussed or set out in the passage;
- Draw inferences and conclusions based on the passage;
- Summarise the passage;
- Compare and contrast the different arguments or viewpoints set out in the passage; and
- Understand the meaning of various words and phrases used in the passage.
CLAT 2021 GK Syllabus
In this section, you will be provided passages of up to 450 words each. The passages will be derived from news, journalistic sources and other non-fiction writing. The questions may include an examination of legal information or knowledge discussed in or related to the passage, but would not require any additional knowledge of the law beyond the passage.
Each passage will be followed by a series of questions that will require you to demonstrate your awareness of various aspects of current affairs and general knowledge, including:
- Contemporary events of significance from India and the world;
- Arts and culture;
- International affairs; and
- Historical events of continuing significance.
CLAT 2021 legal reasoning syllabus
In this section, you will be expected to read passages of around 450 words each. The passages may relate to fact situations or scenarios involving legal matters, public policy questions or moral philosophical enquiries. You will not require any prior knowledge of law. You will benefit from a general awareness of contemporary legal and moral issues to better apply general principles or propositions to the given fact scenarios. clat 2021 online form
Each passage would be followed by a series of questions that will require you to:
- Identify and infer the rules and principles set out in the passage;
- Apply such rules and principles to various fact situations; and
- Understand how changes to the rules or principles may alter their application to various fact situations.
CLAT 2021 logical reasoning syllabus
The Logical Reasoning section of the UG-CLAT 2021 will include a series of short passages of about 300 words each. Each passage will be followed by one or more questions that will require you to:
- Recognize an argument, its premises and conclusions;
- Read and identify the arguments set out in the passage;
- Critically analyse patterns of reasoning, and assess how conclusions may depend on particular premises or evidence;
- Infer what follows from the passage and apply these inferences to new situations;
- Draw relationships and analogies, identify contradictions and equivalence, and assess the effectiveness of arguments.
CLAT 2021 Maths syllabus
The Quantitative Techniques section of the UG-CLAT 2021 will include short sets of facts or propositions, graphs, or other textual, pictorial or diagrammatic representations of numerical information, followed by a series of questions. You will be required to derive information from such passages, graphs, or other representations, and apply mathematical operations on such information. clat 2021 online form
The questions will require you to:
- Derive, infer, and manipulate numerical information set out in such passages, graphs, or other representations; and
- Apply various 10th standard mathematical operations on such information, including from areas such as ratios and proportions, basic algebra, mensuration and statistical estimation that are the part of clat 2021 syllabus.
CLAT 2021 strategy for the UG
The Consortium plans to publish various preparatory materials for the UG-CLAT 2021, including:
- Guides to the question paper and sample questions;
- Model question papers; and
- Instructional materials and exercises for each of the subjects that the UG-CLAT 2021 comprises.
The Consortium will also provide candidates who have successfully completed their application to the UG-CLAT 2021 access to a learning platform where you may access the preparatory materials described above, as well as your scores on various exercises and model question papers.
In addition, you should develop your capacity to read and understand bodies of text, ensure you stay abreast of news and current affairs by regularly reading quality newspapers and periodicals, and improve your speed of answering questions on quantitative techniques by practising with materials such as 10th standard mathematics textbooks.clat 2021 online form
CLAT 2021 exam pattern
clat 2021 ug exam pattern Question Paper Format
clat 2021 total marks 150
- Duration of CLAT 2021 Exam 02:00 Hours
- Multiple-Choice Questions 150 questions of one mark each
- CLAT 2021 Negative Marking 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer
CLAT 2021 marks distribution
|Subject Areas with CLAT 2021 weightage||(approximate number of questions)|
|English Language||28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper|
|Current Affairs, including General Knowledge||35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper|
|Legal Reasoning||35-39 questions, or roughly 25% of the paper|
|Logical Reasoning||28-32 questions, or roughly 20% of the paper|
|Quantitative Techniques||13-17 questions, or roughly 10% of the paper|
CLAT 2021 PG Syllabus & Guide
clat 2021 llm syllabus
The PG-CLAT 2021 will feature an emphasis on the comprehension abilities of the students. It shall be of 120 minutes duration, with one sections:
- The first section would include 100 objective-type questions carrying 1 mark each. There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The second section would require candidates to write 2 descriptive essays.
- Candidates who secure 40% (35% in case of SC, ST, and PWD) marks in the objective section will qualify for the evaluation of their answers in the descriptive section.
The paper will be based on the mandatory subjects of the undergraduate program and include Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Administrative Law, Law of Contract, Torts, Family Law, Criminal Law, Property Law, Company Law, Public International Law, Tax Law, Environmental Law, and Labour & Industrial Law.
CLAT 2021 detailed syllabus Objective Section
In this section of the PG-CLAT 2021, you will be provided extracts from primary legal materials such as important court decisions in various fields of law, statutes or regulations. Each passage will be followed by a series of questions that will require you to demonstrate the:
- Ability to read and comprehend the issues discussed in the passage, as well as any arguments and viewpoints discussed or set out in the passage;
- Awareness of the issues discussed in the passage, as well as of legal issues and facts related to and arising out of the passage and the judgment or statute from which it is extracted;
- Summarise the passage; and
- Ability to apply your knowledge of the fields of law discussed in the passage.
CLAT 2021 full syllabus Descriptive Section
In this section of the PG-CLAT 2021, you will be required to write essays answering Any 2 questions from amongst the list of questions supplied. Your answers must not exceed 800 words each, and you will be required to demonstrate the following in your response:
- Awareness of the legal, factual, and philosophical issues arising out of the questions you choose to answer;
- Ability to structure your answer, and clearly set out various arguments and perspectives related to the topic set out in the questions and to draw a conclusion based on the above.
Preparing for the PG-CLAT 2021
As part of your preparations for the PG-CLAT 2021, you should:
- Read and refresh your knowledge of important judgments, and try to discern various issues discussed in such judgments;
- Refresh your knowledge of important constitutional and legislative provisions, particularly those that may have been discussed in recent judgments; it would also be useful to ensure you are aware of historical case law and amendments related to such provisions, so that you have a more complete awareness of such provisions and the issues related to them;
- Practice writing essays of the type indicated above, with clear presentations of issues, factual matters, arguments and conclusion.
CLAT 2021 entrance exam For LLM
CLAT 2021 PG pattern Question Paper Format
- Maximum Marks 150
- Duration of exam 02:00 Hours
- Multiple-Choice Questions 100 questions of one mark each
- Subjective Questions 50 Marks (Two Essay type questions each of 25 Marks, 800 words per essay) on the topics of law and contemporary issues Syllabus .
- Negative Marking 0.25 Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Constitutional Law
- Other areas of law such as Jurisprudence, Administrative Law, Law of Contract, Torts, Family Law, Criminal Law, Property Law, Company Law, Public International Law, Tax Law, Environmental Law, and Labour & Industrial Law.
CLAT 2021 Course
There are two kind of course in which clat qualified candidates can get admission ie. clat 2021 for llm and llb course.
- BA LLB –Bachelors degree in law
- LLM-Masters degree in Law
CLAT 2021 university and CLAT 2021 colleges
- National Law School Of India University NLSUI, Bangalore
- The National Law Institute University NLIU, Bhopal
- National Law University, NLU Jodhpur
- Gujarat National Law University,GNLU Gandhinagar
- Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, Punjab RGNUL ,Patiala
- The National university of Advanced Legal studies, NUALS Kochi
- National University of Study and Research in Law, NUSRL Ranchi
- Damodaram Sanjivyya National Law University, DSNLU, Vishakhapatnam
- Maharashtra National Law University, MNLU Mumbai
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- The West Bengal NU of Juridical Sciences NUJS, Kolkata
- Hidayafullah National Law University HNLU, Raipur
- Ram Manohar Lohiya RMLNLU, Lucknow
- Chanakya National Law University, CLNU Patna
- National Law University Odisha, NLUO Cuttack
- NLU and Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati
- The Tamil Nadu national Law School, Tiruchirappalli.
CLAT 2021 Documents Required
- Class X Mark-sheet/Certificate as DOB Proof.
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Graduation degree-if applicable
- Graduation Mark-sheet-if applicable
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS category certificate-if applicable.
- Specially abled /PWBD certificate -if applicable.
CLAT 2021 How to Apply CLAT 2021 Online Form
- NTA has released clat 2021 notification for clat 2021 form.
- Candidates can apply for clat 2021 registration from clat 2021 form date 01/01/2021 to 31/03/2021.
- Please read the clat 2021 brochure before clat form fill up 2021.
- Then check the eligibility and documents required.
- Kindly ready scan the photo, sign, thumb etc.
- Please preview the CLAT 2021 Online form before final submission.
- Then pay the clat 2021 form fee and keep the clat 2021 exam fees payment receipt for future reference.
- Print the clat 2021 online application on A4 size Sheet and keep the clat 2021 application for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
CLAT 2021 online form
CLAT 2021 login
Download CLAT 2021 notification pdf
CLAT 2021 Official Website
Looking For More Jobs
See other Jobs- Click Here
CLAT 2021 Schedule
clat 2021 application form date Starts in the new year January 1st,2021 and clat 2021 registration form date last for apply is 31/03/2021.Beyond this clat 2021 exam form date may not extend due to normalcy in the Country after lockdown.The clat 2021 tentative date or clat 2021 expected date according to clat 2021 time table released by CLAT 2021 exam conducting authority is June 13,2021.clat 2021 online form.
clat pg 2021 date/ clat 2021 llm exam date -13/06/2021
clat 2021 date for UG is 13/06/2021.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Q. is clat 2021 postponed OR will clat 2021 be postponed?
Ans-There are almost no change for clat 2021 to be postponed. However ,if clat 2021 paper date postpones due to any reason then we will notify clat 2021 new date ie. clat 2021 llm date/clat 2021 pg exam date as well as clat 2021 ug date. Till that clat 2021 date postponed has no existence.
Q.will clat 2021 be online /clat 2021 will be online or offline ?
Ans- CLAT 2021 online form will be online mode only and clat 2021 exam will also be online only .
Q. What is clat 2021 date announcement?
Q.Which are clat 2021 exam centres?
Ans- Different cities in India.For details see the notification.
Q. What is clat 2021 Online form price?
Ans-For GEN/OBC/EWS-4000/- and for SC/ST/PH it is 3500/-
Q. What is clat 2021 Online form release date ?