|COVID 19 Vaccine Registration India|
COVID 19 Vaccine Registration Online Form 2021.Ministry of Health and family welfare has started online registration for the COVID 19 Vaccine for the phase 3 for individuals of 50+ age groups and those people having severe disease. All eligible candidates can apply here online for COVID19 Vaccine Registration.
|Last date for apply Online||Not Declared Yet|
COVID 19 Vaccine eligibility for covid 19 vaccine for general public
- People who are above 60 years of age can register for the Vaccine COVID 19.
- Those people who are above 45 years , if they suffer from any serious disease like blood pressure, diabetes, heart and any other disease can get COVID 19 Vaccine.
- After Taking vaccine, you will have to stay at the vaccination centre for 30 minutes for monitoring.
You will get the covid 19 vaccine certificate India on Co -Win portal, Digilocker and Aryogya setu App from where you can also download it.
COVID 19 Vaccine age limit
- Minimum : 45 Years
- Maximum : Not applicable
COVID 19 vaccine price
- covid 19 vaccine private hospital : 250/
- Government Hospital : 0/-
COVID 19 vaccine details
COVID 19 Vaccine Available in India
Government of India is taking all necessary steps to ensure that the nation is prepared to face the challenge and threat posed by the growing contagion of COVID-19. The exemplary groundwork and precaution advisory by the Government has helped in containing the spread of the virus in our country. At present, the priority is to make COVID -19 vaccine available to all, ensuring vaccine traceability and beneficiary tracking from production to last mile administration. COVID-19 vaccination drive has been initiated to cover healthcare and frontline workers and is to be scaled up to cover citizens above 60 years of age and and/or citizen above 45 years of age suffering from comorbidities.
Co-WIN application is the digital back bone for the vaccination drive in India. With scaling up of vaccination; the number of vaccination facilities and sessions has to be increased and managed effectively. The CO-WIN application will facilitate the citizen with an option to register and schedule the vaccination session online in Centers of their choice. The Citizen self-registration module will ensure fool-proof identification of deserving candidates for receiving the vaccines. The Co-WIN application facilitates multiple role creations for orchestrating vaccination drive at various levels.
The objective of the document is to handhold the citizens to register and schedule an appointment for vaccination. Currently the application is open for Citizens above 60yrs of age and for People above 45 yrs of age with comorbidities
covid 19 vaccine questions
what is the covid-19 vaccine ?
This is a attenuated coronavirus article or its antigen that is not able to cause the disease but can induce development of immunity against Coronaviruses various strains available.
covid 19 vaccine approved in india
- sputnik v covid-19 vaccine
- covid 19 vaccine pfizer
- covid 19 vaccine astrazeneca
- covid 19 vaccine johnson and johnson
- covid 19 vaccine moderna
- covid 19 vaccine oxford
How many covid 19 vaccine dose Required ?
There are currently two dose vaccine is available. Scientific community is engaged in developing single dose vaccine for country.
covid 19 vaccine for kids
Currently there is no COVID 19 vaccine available for children group. But scientific community is working for that.
will covid vaccine be mandatory ?
No its not mandatory for anyone. But preferably for your safety it is recommended.
What are the covid 19 vaccine side effects ?
how many covid 19 vaccines are being tested?
There are total 11 COVID 19 vaccine are being tested in different regions of the world.
Features of Citizen Self registration Module
- Register for a vaccination session (with a choice of registering additional 3 members)
- Selection of Vaccination center of convenience
- Schedule vaccination Date as per slot availability at a Center
- Reschedule Vaccination date.
How to Register Online For COVID 19 Vaccine Registration Online Form
- Citizen Registers with his Mobile no. and approved IDs
- Citizen can register himself and others (max 3) for vaccination
- Go to the “Registration “link mention below
- Enter valid mobile number.
- Clicks on “Get OTP” button. •
- OTP is sent at the phone number via SMS. •
- Enter the OTP and click “Verify” button.
- Once the OTP is validated, the “Registration of Vaccination” page appears .
- Enter details required in the “Registration of Vaccination” page.
What details to be in covid 19 vaccine application ?
Photo ID Proof
- Select the photo id proof from the options given.
- Citizen must carry selected ID at the time of taking the vaccination.
Photo ID Number
- Citizen to enter ID number
Name as per ID Proof
- Enter the name as per the selected ID proof
Year of Birth
- Enter the year of birth as per the ID Proof in the format YYYY
- Select Gender (Male/ Female/ Others)
- Citizens 45+ years of age to select the relevant option as per the case. Citizen should carry a medical certificate at the time of vaccination.
- Once the details are entered for registration, Click “Register” Button at the bottom right.
- Receives Confirmation message on successful registration
Add More Individuals
- Once registration is completed; the system will show the “Account Details” •
- Citizen can further add 3 more people linked with this mobile number by clicking on “Add More” button at the bottom right side of the Page.
- Enter all the details of the individual to be included and then click on the Add button.
- Citizen can Delete individuals linked with his mobile number
- Login with username and password, and Navigate to the dashboard.
Click “ ” action button to Delete a member
- Confirmation message will appear on Deletion
Booking covid 19 vaccine appointment
covid 19 vaccine online booking
- Citizen can schedule Appointment from the “Account Details” page
- Clicks on “ ” button for Booking Vaccination Appointment or Click “SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT”
System navigates to “ Book Appointment for Vaccination” page
Searches the Vaccination Centre of choice by State, District, Block and Pin Code from the dropdowns
- On clicking “Search” button, system will display below the list of Vaccination centre as per Search Criteria .
- Center Name will be displayed at right panel of the page • On clicking any centre at the panel, the available slots (date and capacity) will be displayed
- Once “Book” button is clicked, the “Appointment Confirmation” page is displayed
Click “Confirm” button after verifying the details for final confirmation on booking.
- Once confirmed, the confirmation page with “Appointment Successful” message will be displayed.
Rescheduling an Appointment
- Once the Appointment is fixed, it can be rescheduled at any later stage but before the vaccination appointment day.
- For this, Re-login to “Citizen Registration” module; with your already registered mobile no.
- Click on to re-schedule an already booked appointment.
- Citizen is Directed to Book Appointment for Vaccination” page; wherein he can Search the revised date and Center Once the new Date is selected; Click “Book” to reschedule; Confirm by clicking “ Confirm” of the revised Schedule Once confirmed, the confirmation page with “Appointment Successful” message will be displayed.
- Once Vaccinated for the 1st Dose, the Citizen will be automatically scheduled appointment for dose 2 for the same centre of receiving the first dose of vaccination.
- In case the user has moved to another city, appointment can be rescheduled for the covid 19 vaccine hospital near me in that city.
Some Important Useful Links
COVID 19 Vaccine Registration Online Form
COVID 19 Vaccine Registration Portal
Looking For More Jobs
CSBC Bihar Police Fireman Online Form 2021
JPSC Recruitment 2021 Online Form
NEET 2021 Online Form
NEST 2021 Application Form
Government Free Coaching Yojana
UP BEd 2021 Online Form
Rajasthan Dairy RCDF Various Post Online Form 2021
SSC CPO SI 2018 Option Form
Rajasthan Agriculture Supervisor Recruitment 2021
UPPSC Pre 2021 Online Form
BPSC District Officer Online Form 2021
SSC MTS 2021 10000 Vacancy Apply Online
NTA UGC NET May 2021 Online Form
Ramanujan College DU Vacancy 2021 Online Form
RBI Security Guard Online Form 2021
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
See other Jobs- Click Here
- covid 19 vaccine update bangalore
- covid 19 vaccine registration mumbai
- covid 19 vaccine kannada
- covid 19 vaccine maharashtra
- covid 19 vaccine singapore
- covid 19 vaccine kerala
- covid 19 vaccine update karnataka
- covid 19 vaccine world
- covid 19 vaccine australia
- covid 19 vaccine britain
- hepatitis b covid 19 vaccine
- covid 19 vaccine canada
- covid 19 vaccine england
- covid 19 vaccine germany
- covid 19 vaccine in uk
- covid 19 vaccine jharkhand
- new york i covid-19 vaccine
- covid 19 vaccine japan
- covid 19 vaccine pakistan
- covid 19 vaccine qatar
- covid 19 vaccine kuwait
- COVID 19 Vaccine Registration Online Form 2023
- COVID 19 Vaccine Registration Online Form 2022
- COVID 19 Vaccine Registration Online Form 2021
- COVID 19 Vaccine Registration Online Form 2020