Union Public Services Commission (UPSC)
|UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online|
UPSC CDS I Result 2020 Available Now. The Union Public Services Commission has released UPSC Combined Defence Services exam 2020 notification for recruitment of officers in the IMA and AFA under Govt. of India .All candidates, those who appeared in the UPSC CDS I 2020 examination can check their UPSC CDS I Result 2020 here online.
Recommended UPSC CDS Book 2021
|UPSC CDS Form 2020 starts||30/10/2019|
|UPSC CDS Last date for apply||19/11/2019|
|Complete form submission last date||19/11/2019|
|Pay Exam Fee last date||19/11/2019|
|UPSC CDS Exam Date 2019||02/02/2020|
|UPSC CDS Admit Card 2020 Available||09/01/2020|
|UPSC CDS I Result 2020 Available on||05/02/2021|
UPSC CDS Eligibility Details-
The candidate should meet the following UPSC CDS criteria for UPSC CDS Online Form :
candidate must be either-
A citizen of India.
Educational UPSC CDS Qualifications
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Bachelors Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Bachelors Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy—Bachelors Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply.
Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
UPSC CDS Age Limit as on 19/11/2019 for UPSC CDS Online Form
- Minimum : 20 Years
- Maximum : 24 Years
- Age Relaxations to others is based on UPSC recruitment Rules
UPSC CDS Fees for UPSC CDS Online form
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 200/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex.SM : 0/-
- Female(All category) : 0/-
- Pay exam fee through Debit Card/Credit Card /Net Banking etc.
UPSC CDS Vacancy details :
There are total of 418 UPSC CDS vacancies that are service wise divided as follows:
|During Training||UPSC CDS Salary/Stipend|
|Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the
entire duration of training in Service academies i.e.
during training period at IMA and OTA.
|Rs 56,100/-p.m.* (Starting
pay in Level 10)
UPSC CDS Vacancy 2020 under different Services
|Name of the Course||UPSC CDS Vacancy no.|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 100
152 (DE) Course
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course||45|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying)
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)—
115th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)
29th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course
UPSC CDS Full Details
UPSC CDS full form is ” Union Public Services Commission Combined Defence Services”.UPSC CDS bharti 2020 is for different services like- officers training academy ,Indian naval academy, Indian air force academy ,Indian military academy. The vacancies are to be filled by both UPSC CDS for female as well as for male candidates.
UPSC CDS Job Profile : UPSC CDS means serving for the nation, maintain integrity, security ,secularity and rights of individuals of the nation. Means you are the best for your country, you are ready to serve the nation at anywhere any time and at any cost.
UPSC CDS training period – Click Here
UPSC CDS syllabus –
for The UPSC CDS Official syllabus Go through the following links-
- UPSC CDS detailed syllabus / UPSC CDS full syllabus –Click Here
UPSC CDS physical eligibility
- UPSC CDS Height – Click Here
- UPSC CDS weight and height – Click Here
- UPSC CDS ima height – Click Here
UPSC CDS medical eligibility
- For details of UPSC CDS Medical Standards – Click Here
UPSC CDS Books
UPSC CDS gk book
UPSC CDS test series book
UPSC CDS study material
UPSC CDS test book
UPSC CDS previous year paper book
UPSC CDS Documents Required
UPSC CDS recruitment 2020 requires the following documents to be submitted during SSB Interview as well as at the time of joining for the post
- Hard copy of duly filled UPSC CDS Online application form
- Interview/Call letter
- Class X marksheet
- Class X Certificate
- Class XII marksheet
- Class XII certificate
- Graduation marksheet
- Graduation degree
- SC/ST/OBC certificate -if applicable
- EWS certificate -if applicable
- Domicile Certificate
- A Photo identity proof(Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Any other roof)
- Defence personnel related documents- if applicatble
- Freedom fighter related documents – if applicable
How to Apply Online for UPSC CDS registration 2020
- UPSC has released UPSC CDS notification 2020 for UPSC CDS Application Form 2020.
- One can apply between 30/10/2019 to 19/11/2019 for UPSC CDS Online Form.
- Please read the UPSC CDS advertisement 2020 before applying UPSC CDS form filling .
- Then check the eligibility, documents required.
- Kindly Scan the document to be uploaded-Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- Before final submission of UPSC CDS Online form please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted UPSC CDS Online Form 2020 and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
UPSC CDS I Result 2020 Final
UPSC CDS I Result 2020 Roll Wise
UPSC CDS I Result Name Wise
Reprint UPSC CDS Application
Download UPSC CDS I 2020 Notification
UPSC CDS Official Website