Join Indian Army JAG 2021
|JAG Indian Army 2021
JAG Indian Army Recruitment 2021. Indian Army invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualification required for the Indian Army JAG entry 2021 .
JAG Indian Army full form “join indian army judge advocate general”.
All unmarried male and unmarried female LAW Graduates can apply for Indian Army JAG Branch recruitment in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General in JAG Indian Army recruitment 2021.
JAG Corps Indian Army is a judicial post of lawyer.
|Last date for apply
|Pay exam fee last date
|Indian Army JAG Admit Card Available on
|JAG Indian Army Interview
JAG Indian Army Eligibility
Indian Army JAG entry scheme has the following pre-requisite conditions for JAG Indian Army recruitment 2021 :
A candidate must either be:
(i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Nepal, (iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
JAG Indian Army Qualification
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
- The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State.
JAG Indian Army Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum : 21 Years
- Maximum : 27 Years
For jag indian army physical requirements please read the notification.
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 0/-
- SC/ST : 0/-
- All category female : 0/-
Indian Army JAG Vacancy Details
There are a total of 08 JAG vacancy in indian army under indian army jag recruitment 2021 that are divided as follows :
jag branch indian army 2021
indian army jag entry 2020 syllabus
indian army jag entry 2019
indian army jag online form 2020
indian army jag online form 2019
indian army jag recruitment 2020
indian army jag notification 2020
jag indian army 2020 syllabus
jag indian army 2019 syllabus
JAG Training Indian Army
Duration of training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.
All candidates who successfully complete Pre-Commission training at Officers Training Academy, Chennai will be awarded ‘Post Graduate Diploma in Defence Management and Strategic Studies’ by University of Madras.
Cost of Training
The entire cost of training at OTA is at Government expense.
JAG Indian Army Salary
Military Service Pay (MSP) MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig ₹ 15,500/- p.m. fixed
After jag indian army posting the jag indian army pay scale will be level 10.
Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service academies i.e. during training period at OTA is Rs. 56100/-
Ration,Field allowances,altitude allowances, siachen allowances(For more details pls read the notification).
JAG Indian Army uniform
Documents required at the time of Interview
- Two copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph
- 10th Certificate/PAN Card as DOB
- 12th Class Certificate & Marks sheet.
- Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree (in case of three years LLB after graduation).
- LLB Degree/Provisional Degree.
- Marks sheets of all years/Semesters.
- Registration with Bar Council of India/State OR Certificate from college / University that the LLB Course in the said institution is recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Certificate issued by the University regarding formulae for conversion of CGPA/Grades into marks followed by the University
Note :Any candidate who does not carry the above documents for the SSB interview, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will be returned.
Indian Army JAG Entry
JAG Entry in Indian army involves the following selection process.
Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right for shortlisting of applications, without assigning any reason
After shortlisting of applications for JAG entry in army, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email.
After allotment of Selection Centre, jag officer indian army candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centres.
jag join indian army
indian army jag cut off
indian army jag officer
jag of indian army
JAG Officer in Indian Army SSB Interview
JAG Army India SSB Centres
SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB)
two stage selection procedure of JAG Indian Army Recruitment 2021. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day.
jag entry scheme in indian army
JAG Officer Indian Army Physical Test
JAG Entry scheme in Indian Army involves SSB physical test.
Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting i.e, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
jag indian army syllabus pdf
indian army jag ssb
JAG Entry Indian Army Medical Test
Please visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for Medical Standards and Procedures of Medical Examination for Officers Entry into Army as applicable
How to Apply JAG Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Online Form
- Indian Army has released Indian Army JAG notification for JAG Indian Army recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can apply between 06/05/2021 to 04/06/2021.
- Please read the Indian Army JAG official notification before online apply.
- Then check the eligibility and documents required in the Indian Army JAG 2021 notification.
- Kindly ready scan the documents required like photo,sign etc.
- Go to the Indian Army JAG 2021 apply online link.
- There are three steps in Indian Army JAG online form 2021
- Step 1-Registration
- Step 2 – Indian Army JAG application form -filling personal details and uploading documents required.
- Step 3-Pay the exam fee-if applicable.
- Kindly keep the print out of Indian Army JAG 2021 application form on A4 size sheet for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
JAG Indian Army Login
Download Indian Army JAG Notification