Sarkari Job e Portal
MPPEB NURSING BSc Admission 2022
|MP BSc Nursing Admission 2022|
Nursing BSc Admission 2022 Online Form. Madhya Pradesh Professional Board OF Examination, MP PEB invites BSc Nursing online applications from eligible candidates possessing the minimum qualifications required for admission to BSc Nursing Course in BSc Nursing top colleges. All eligible candidates, those who are interested to fill BSc Nursing admission form can apply here online.
|BSc Nursing Last date for apply||20/09/2022|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||20/09/2022|
|Last date for Uploading 10+2 Result||25/09/2022 till 5 p.m.|
|BSc Nursing exam Date 2022||October 17-18, 2022|
|BSc Nursing Admit Card 2022 Available||Notified Soon|
|Result Available||Notified Soon|
BSc Nursing Eligibility Details-
The candidate should meet the following BSc Nursing eligibility criteria for admission in, for BSc Nursing Course 2022-23
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- 10+2 /Intermediate/Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from a recognized board/university in India with 50% or more marks in the aggregate of 4 subjects including English (Core/Elective), Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/CW the minimum percentage of marks required for eligibility is 45 %.
- Open Schooling/NIOS candidates who had their 10+2 study center and examination center in MP are also eligible.
BSc Nursing Age Limit–as on 31/12/2022
- Minimum: 17 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
- For SC/ST candidates maximum age limit is 5 years.
- GEN: 460/-
- OBC/SC / ST /EWS : 260/-
- Portal fee: 60/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Seat availability details :
B.Sc Nursing full form is Bachelor of Science Nursing. The total no. of seats available for the BSc Nursing Course is 810. Nursing BSc Admission 2022 in top colleges in Madhya Pradesh. This is a BSc nursing college in MP. This is a BSc Nursing government college in MP.
The availability of seats under different categories is as follows-
B.Sc. Nursing course duration
It extends over a period of four years with eight semesters inclusive of the internship. The institute has planned a curriculum to provide a breadth of knowledge and skills in varied nursing situations to enable young women to become professional nurses to provide comprehensive nursing care in various levels of health care settings. The college provides opportunities for each student to integrate and utilize knowledge and skills from the various bio-psycho-social fields of learning necessary in the practice of nursing.
BSc Nursing Subjects of the course include:
Anatomy, Physiology, and Microbiology, Nursing foundation, Nutrition & Biochemistry, Psychology, Preventive Medicine & Epidemiology, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Educational Technology, Computers & Communication Skill, Obstetrical Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Psychiatry & Mental Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Sociology, Research & Statistics, Management of Nursing Services & Education and Research Project.
BSc Nursing details of semester exam
Students have practical experience both in hospital and community settings. University examinations are held at the end of each semester. However, internal assessment is done continuously throughout the academic session by conducting term tests, pre-university exam seminars, assignments, projects, log book, patient assignments other reports, etc.
About The BSc Nursing admission process
Selection for BSc Nursing Course will be through an entrance test :-
BSc Nursing paper Pattern-Objective (MCQs) -Offline
|Name of Test||No. of Qs||Duration time|
|Chemistry||30||duration of 2 hours|
|English Comprehension & vocabulary and General Health||10||given to all candidates|
- The total paper will be 100 marks.
- Medium of examination shall be ENGLISH only
MPPEB Nursing BSc Admission Syllabus Click Here
Medical Examination :
- Candidates qualifying for the written examination and then document verification will be called for a medical examination to test their medical fitness for the course.
- A candidate must be declared medically fit by the Medical Board of MP for the course.
Exam Centres– Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ratlam, Sagar, Satnam.
At the time of counseling Bring the following BSc Nursing admission 2022 documents required for admission and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the documents-
- Arrange original documents and their self-attested photocopies in the following order:
- Application form filled online (hard copy).
- admit card.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (S.S.L.C), Matriculation certificate indicating Date of Birth or Birth Certificate, if not entered in the S.S.L.C.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) /Equivalent Examination, (Provisional Certificate if the original certificate is not received so far).
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) /Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet.
- A Certificate indicating the passing of Hindi (minimum up to 8th Class).
- Character Certificate from the Principal of School / College last attended.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe/OBC/PWD/CW/EWS as per format/EWS Certificate from a competent authority, if applicable.
- The fee is to be deposited as given in the prospectus in the bank account.
- Ten recent passport-size colored photographs (with name & date)
How to Apply Online for Nursing BSc Admission 2022
- MP PEB has released notification for Nursing BSc Admission 2022 Online Form.
- One can apply between 06/09/2022 to 20/09/2022.
- Please read the notification before applying for the B.Sc. Nursing online form.
- Then check the eligibility, documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Mark-sheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Kindly read documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb, etc.
- There are four steps in B.Sc. Nursing Admission Online form filling:-
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Apply
- Step 3: Submission
- Step 4 : Fee payment
- Take a printout of the finally submitted B.Sc. Nursing application form on A4 size paper.
- Keep the B.Sc. Nursing application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
|Apply Nursing BSc Admission 2022 Online Form||Registration | Login|
|Download notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|