Sarkari Job e Portal
Permanent Account Number(PAN)
|PAN New online form |Correction in PAN |PAN Aadhaar link|
PAN Card Apply Online. Also You can apply PAN Card correction form .You can also PAN link to aadhar card number. If You do not link your aadhar with your PAN within GOVT. of India timelines then your PAN Card will be deactivated. On activating this you will be fined with Rs. 10000.Therefore All those who are Indian citizens and are willing to apply PAN Card ,PAN update online, PAN to aadhaar link can read the notification and apply here.
About PAN Card:
PAN full form is ” permanent account number”. PAN definition : A permanent account number ,PAN number is a ten-character alphanumeric identifier. It is issued in the form of a laminated “PAN “. It is issued by the PAN Indian Income Tax Department, to any “PAN holder” who applies for it . It can also be obtained in the form of a pdf as a soft copy.
A PAN is A unique identifier issued to all judicial entities identifiable under the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961. It also serves as an important proof of identification. It is also issued to foreign nationals (such as investors) subject to a valid visa, and hence a PAN card is not acceptable as proof of Indian citizenship.
Uses of PAN Card
The primary purpose of the PAN India is to bring a universal identification to all financial transactions and to prevent tax evasion by keeping track of monetary transactions, especially those of high-net-worth individuals who can impact the economy.
- Quoting the PAN is mandatory when filing income tax returns.
- tax deduction at source.
- Any other communication with the Income Tax Department.
- PAN is also steadily becoming a mandatory document for opening a new bank account and PAN link with bank account is mandatory now.
- A new landline telephone connection / a mobile phone connection.
- Purchase of foreign currency.
- Bank deposits above ₹50,000.
- Purchase and sale of immovable properties, vehicles etc.
Govt of India has initiated e-PAN Card service that one can avail while applying online for PAN .An e -PAN CARD will be sent to the email-id that can be printed on ATM card paper like aadhar card.
Application Starts on : January 2020
Last Date for apply online : Not specified yet
- The applicant must be a citizen of India with the valid documents that is with a valid address, an identity of proof and date of birth.
- In case you are a minor, your parents can apply for the PAN on your behalf.
- If you are a citizen of India but are residing outside the country, then you can provide a copy of your bank statement in the present country of residence as proof of address.
- Minimum age : 18 years.
- Maximum age :no maximum age
- Indian Resident all category: 107/-
- Indian citizens resident in abroad PAN registration and dispatched fee-989/-
- Pay fee through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
- Aadhaar Card
- Pension Card with Photo
- Arm’s license.
- Any photo identity card issued by a government body.
- Driving license.
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Any other supported proof document.
Services Available PAN Online
- PAN Apply/PAN e filling
- PAN Update
- PAN application /nsdl status/PAN enquiry/PAN card status uti
- PAN card status
- PAN track
- PAN card download
- PAN Card details
- PAN Reprint
- PAN aadhar link online
- PAN card form download
- PAN link status with aadhar
How To Apply Online PAN new form
- Click on apply online.
- Select the appropriate category like Individual/Partner/Firm/Company/Army/Navy/Air Force.
- Enter your personal details.
- Check declaration box and submit PAN Form.
- Pay Registration fee.
- Take printout of acknowledgement receipt.
- keep the receipt for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
PAN online apply New
Apply Online abroad address
PAN Update Online /corrections
Online Guidelines for PAN
PAN Card Track /Status
Link PAN with aadhaar