Sarkari Job e Portal
FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE COLLEGE OF NURSING(FNCON)
|Florence Nightingale College of Nursing BSc Nursing Admission 2021 GURU TEG BAHADUR HOSPITAL, DILSHAD GARDEN,Delhi|
Guru Teg Bahadur GTB BSc Nursing Admission 2020 Online Form.Florence Nightingale College of Nursing,GTB Hospital ,Dilshad Garden ,Delhi invites BSc Nursing online application from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for admission in BSc Nursing Course in BSc Nursing top colleges in delhi.All eligible candidates,those who are interested to take BSc Nursing admission in du can apply here Online .
|BSc Nursing Last date for apply||09/09/2021|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||09/09/2021|
|Last date for Uploading 10+2 Result||09/09/2021 till 5 p.m.|
|BSc Nursing entrance exam Date||Notified Soon|
|BSc Nursing Admit Card 2020 Available||Notified Soon|
|Result Available||Notified Soon|
BSc Nursing eligibility Details-
The candidate should meet the following BSc Nursing eligibility criteria for the admission in Florence Nightingale College of Nursing ,GTB for BSc Nursing Course 2020-21
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- 10+2 /Intermediate/Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from recognized board / university in India with 50% or more marks in the aggregate of 4 subjects including English (Core/Elective), Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/CW the minimum percentage of marks required for eligibility is 45 %.
- Only Female candidates are eligible for this course in Florence Nightingale College of Nursing GTB Hospital,Delhi.
- Open Schooling/NIOS candidates who had their 10+2 study centre and examination centre in NCT of Delhi are also eligible.
BSc Nursing Age Limit–as on 31/12/2020
- Minimum : 17 Years
- Maximum : 30 Years
- For SC/ST candidates maximum age limit is 5 years.
- GEN/OBC : 1000/-
- SC / ST /EWS : 500/-
- PWD/CW : 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Seat availability details :
B.Sc Nursing full form is Bachelor of Science Nursing.The total no. of seats available for the BSc Nursing Course is 77 ie. (70+7).Florence Nightingale College of Nursing is one of the BSc Nursing top colleges in Delhi.This is a BSc nursing college in delhi.Florence Nightingale College of Nursing, Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital (GTBH) was established in the year 1994.This is a BSc Nursing government college in delhi.
Availability of seats under different category is as follows-
Person with Disability(PWD): – 3% = 2
CW (military& Paramilitary): – 5% = 3*
Grand Total Seats -61+11+2+3 =77
BSc Nursing fees in delhi Florence Nightingale College of Nursing is as follows :-
|2||University Enrolment fee (for fresh admission)
|3||Delhi University Athletic fee (per annum)
|4||Delhi University Cultural Council fee (per annum)
|5||University Development fee (per annum)
|6||World University Service (per annum)
|7||Examination Fees (University)
|Charges for Examination form
|I Semester 1200.00
|II Semester 800.00 200.00||1000.00
|8||Mark Sheet (per semester)
|9||Tuition fee to be paid in two installments July & Jan. (per annum)
|11||Refundable deposits (Library & Breakage)
|12||Health fee (per month)
|13||Games fee (per month)
|14||S.N.A. Activities (per annum)
At the time of BSc Nursing new admission you have to pay just Rs. 5360/-.It is a BSc Nursing government college fees in Delhi GTB Hospital ,Dilshad Garden, Delhi situated institute.
B.Sc. Nursing course duration
It extends over a period of four years with eight semesters inclusive of internship. The institute has planned curriculum to provide breadth of knowledge and skills in varied nursing situations to enable the young women to become professional nurses to provide comprehensive nursing care in various level of health care settings. The college provides opportunities to each student to integrate and utilize knowledge and skills from the various bio-psycho-social fields of learning necessary in the practice of nursing.
BSc Nursing Subjects of the course include:
Anatomy, Physiology, and Microbiology, Nursing foundation, Nutrition & Biochemistry, Psychology, Preventive Medicine & Epidemiology, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Educational Technology, Computers & Communication Skill, Obstetrical Nursing, Child health Nursing, Psychiatry & Mental Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Sociology, Research & Statistics, Management of Nursing Services & Education and Research Project.
BSc Nursing details of semester exam
Students have practical experience both in hospital and community settings. University examinations are held at the end of each semester. However, internal assessment is done continuously throughout the academic session by conducting term tests, pre-university exam seminars, assignments, projects, log book, patient assignments other reports etc.
About The BSc Nursing admission process
Selection for BSc Nursing Course will be through an entrance test :-
BSc Nursing paper Pattern-Objective (MCQs) -Offline
|Name of Test||No. of Qs||Duration time|
|Chemistry||30||duration of 2 hours|
|Biology||30||and 30 minutes|
|English Comprehension & vocabulary and General Health||10||will be given to all candidates|
- Total paper will be of 150 marks.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Medium of examination shall be ENGLISH only
Medical Examination :
- Candidates qualifying in the written examination and then document verification will be called for a medical examination to test their medical fitness for the course.
- A candidate must be declared medically fit by the Medical Board of GTBH for the course.
Exam Centres– Delhi only.
At the time of counselling Bring the following BSc Nursing documents required for admission and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the documents-
- Arrange original documents and their self-attested photocopies in the following order:
- Application form filled online (hard copy).
- admit card.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (S.S.L.C), Matriculation certificate indicating Date of Birth or Birth Certificate, if not entered in the S.S.L.C.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) /Equivalent Examination, (Provisional Certificate if original certificate is not received so far).
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) /Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet.
- A Certificate indicating passing of Hindi (minimum up to 8th Class).
- Character Certificate from the Principal of School / College last attended.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe/OBC/PWD/CW/EWS as per format/EWS Certificate from a competent authority, if applicable.
- Fee to be deposited as given in prospectus in the FNCON bank account.
- Ten recent passport size colored photographs (with name & date)
How to Apply Online for GTB BSc Nursing Admission 2021
- FNCON Dilshad Garden Delhi has released notification for B.Sc Nursing Admission Online Form 2020.
- One can apply between 23/08/2021 to 09/09/2021 .
- Please read the notification before applying the B.Sc. Nursing online form.
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Mark-sheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in B.Sc. Nursing Admission Online form filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 :Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted B.Sc. Nursing application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the B.Sc. Nursing application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
|Apply BSc Nursing Online||Registration | Login|
|Download notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|