Uttar Pradesh Secondary education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB)
|UP PGT Application Form 2022|
UP PGT Application Form 2022. Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board, UPSESSB invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for PGT teacher post .All eligible candidates ,those who are interested to join UP PGT Teacher post can apply here UP PGT Application form 2022 Online .
|Last date for apply||10/07//2022|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||13/07/2022|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for Post Graduate Teacher posts
Candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Masters Degree in related subject from a recognized University in India .
Age Limit–as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum : 21 Years
- Maximum : Not Applicable
For More Details Watch the Video
- GEN/OBC/other state : 750/-
- EWS : 650/-
- SC : 450/-
- ST : 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Crad/Credit Card /Net Banking or e-Challan etc,.
Vacancy details :
There are a total of 624 vacancies in UPSESSB PGT Teacher Recruitment 2020
The details of vacancies are as follows-
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Balak/Boys school teacher||549|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Balika/Girls school teacher||75|
Subject and Category Wise Vacancy details-
About The Exam :
The selection Process is based written examination, interview and special qualification if any.
Marks Weightage is as follows:-
- Written Examination -85% weightage
- Interview – 10%
- General Knowledge -4%
- Personality Test -3%
- Expression Ability -3%
- Ph. D Degree -2%
- B.Ed. -1%
- If state level sports participated -1%
|Post Graduate Teacher||Level 8,Rs. 47600/- 151100/-|
Written Exam –
- Exam will be based on the subject specific knowledge
- Duration of exam will be 2 Hours
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
Exam Centre– Uttar Pradesh
Documents required at the time of Interview
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate(Uttar Pradesh State), if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate(Haryana State) if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertaking.
How to Apply UP PGT Application form 2022
- UPSESSB has released notification for UP PGT Application form 2022.
- One can apply between 09/06/2022 to 10/07/2022.
- Please read the notification before applying the form .
- Then check the eligibility, documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Mark-sheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Graduation Mark-sheet
- Graduation Degree
- Masters Degree
- Masters Mark-sheet
- B.Ed. /M.Ed. Certificate/Ph.D degree-if applicable
- Please preview the UPSESSB PGT Online Form before final submission.
- Print the UPSESSB PGT Online Form on A4 size paper.
Some Important Useful Links