Sarkari Job e Portal
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|Common Recruitment Process 2020 for SSC Delhi Police (Executive)|
SSC Delhi Police Constable Online Form 2020. Staff Selection Commission SSC invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for Delhi Police constable posts .All eligible candidates,those who are interested to join SSC Delhi Police Constable post can apply here .
|Last date for apply||07/09/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||09/09/2020|
|Exam Date||27/11/2020 to 14/12/2020|
|Result Available||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||08/11/2020|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the SSC Delhi Police posts
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board.
- Educational qualification is relaxable up to 11th passed for the:
- sons/ daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ Multi-
Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.
- Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only
- Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car).
Age Limit–as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 25 Years
Age relaxation to different category is according to SSC Recruitment rules.
|Code No.||Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|20||Sportsperson of distinction who have
represented a State at the National Level or
the Country at International level in sports
during preceding three years from the
closing date of receipt of online applications
|21||Sportsperson of distinction who have
represented a State at the National Level or
the Country at International level in sports
during preceding three years from the closing
date of receipt of online applications (SC/
|22||Departmental candidate of Delhi Police
|23||Departmental candidate of Delhi Police
|24||Departmental candidate of Delhi Police
|25||Sons and daughters of serving, retired or
deceased Delhi Police personnel/ Multi-
Tasking Staff of Delhi Police
|26||Ex-Servicemen (UR/ EWS)||03 Years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|27||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||06 years (3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|28||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ ST)||08 years (3 years + 5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|29||Widows, divorced and judicially separated women who have not re-married.||5 years|
- (GEN/OBC/EWS) : 100/-
- SC / ST /PwBD/ESM : 0/-
- All category female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Vacancy details :
The total no. of vacancies for the delhi police (executive) constable is 5846.
- Constable Male-3902
- Constable Female-1944
The category wise distribution of vacancies are as follows :-
|Name of Post||Number of vacancies|
(Including backlog SC,ST)
(Including backlog SC,ST)
Delhi Police (Executive) Constable -Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)
About The Exam :
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) followed by the Medical Examination of the recommended candidates.
Objective (MCQs) Written computer based Test (CBT)
|Name of Test||No. of
|Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|General Knowledge/ Current
|50||50||A composite time of 90 minutes|
|Reasoning||25||25||will be given|
|Numerical Ability||15||15||for all candidates|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS
Excel, MS Word,
WWW and Web Browsers etc
- There is negative negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The question paper shall be of class 10th Level.
- Computer Based Examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- Minimum required qualifying marks in written examination for SSC Delhi Police Constable.
- GEN – 35%
- OBC/EWS/ SC/ ST – 30%
- ESM – 25%
Physical Efficiency and Physical EnduranceTest for the Posts of SSC Delhi Police (Exe.) Constable
|SC(Male)||SC (Female)||ST(Male)||ST (Female)|
|Height||170 CM||157 CM||170 CM||155 CM||165 CM||155 CM|
|Chest||81-85 CM||NA||81-85 CM||NA||76-80 CM||NA|
|Race 1600 metre||6 Min||8 Min||6 Min||8 Min||6 Min||8 Min|
|Long Jump||14 Feet||10 Feet||14 Feet||10 Feet||14 Feet||10 Feet|
|High Jump||3’9” Feet||3 Feet||3’9”Feet||3 Feet||3’9” Feet||3 Feet|
- All the candidates who qualify in written and physical test held at SSC will be medically examined by the Medical Officer Delhi Police or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon belonging to Grade-I of any Central/ State Govt. Hospital or Dispensary.
- Eye sight:The minimum near vision should be N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye).
- candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision.
- They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
Tattoo : Tattoos will be allowed as per following stipulations only
Content : Tattoo depicting religious symbol or figures and the name, as followed in Indian Army are permitted
Location : Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm but only left forearm, being non saluting limb or dorsum of the hands will be allowed.
Size: Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body
At the time of SSC Delhi Police Constable exam-
- In addition to the Admit Card, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admit Card.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter‟s ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, ID Card issued by University/ College/ School, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence. Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- If Photo Identity Card does not have the date of birth printed on it then the candidate must carry an additional original document (e.g. Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate) in proof of their date of birth.
- PwD candidates using the facility of scribes required to carry required Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe‟s Photo ID Proof, .
EXAM CENTRES for SSC Delhi Police Constable-
Northern Region (NR)/ Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand-
Delhi (2201), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Bharatpur (2403), Bikaner (2404), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Sriganganagar (2408), Udaipur (2409), Sikar (2411), Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003), Haridwar (2005), Roorkee (2006).
Central Region UP & Bihar –
Bhagalpur (3201), Darbhanga (3202), Muzaffarpur (3205), Patna (3206), Purnea (3209), Agra (3001), Bareilly (3005), Gorakhpur (3007), Jhansi (3008), Kanpur (3009), Lucknow (3010), Meerut (3011), Prayagraj (3003), Varanasi (3013).
Eastern Region (ER)/ Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal
Port Blair (4802), Ranchi (4205), Balasore (4601), Berhampore(Odisha) (4602), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Cuttack (4605), Dhenkenal (4611), Rourkela (4610), Sambalpur (4609), Gangtok (4001), Hooghly (4418), Kolkata (4410), Siliguri (4415).
Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)/ Lakshadweep, Karnataka and Kerala
Kavaratti(9401), Belagavi (9002), Bengaluru (9001), Hubballi (9011), Kalaburagi (Gulbarga) (9005), Mangaluru (9008), Mysuru (9009), Shivamogga (9010), Udupi (9012). Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210), Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206), Thrissur (9212), Thiruvananthapuram (9211).
Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)/ Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh
Bilaspur (6202), Raipur (6204), Durg-Bhilai (6205), Bhopal (6001), Gwalior (6005), Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007), Satna (6014), Sagar (6015), Ujjain (6016),
North Eastern Region (NER)/
Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur,Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura.
Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati(Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Imphal (5501), Churachandpur (5502), Ukhrul (5503),Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima (5302), Agartala (5601).
North Western Sub-Region (NWR)/ Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh and Punjab
Chandigarh/ Mohali (1601), Hamirpur (1202), Shimla (1203), Jammu (1004), Samba (1010), Srinagar(J&K) (1007), Leh (1005), Amritsar (1404), Jalandhar (1402), Ludhiana (1405).
Southern Region (SR)/ Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana
Chirala (8011), Guntur (8001), Kakinada (8009), Kurnool (8003), Nellore (8010), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Vizianagaram (8012), Vijaywada (8008), Vishakhapatnam (8007), Puducherry (8401), Chennai (8201), Coimbatore (8202), Madurai (8204), Salem (8205), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Tirunelveli (8207), Vellore (8208), Hyderabad (8601), Karimnagar (8604), Warangal (8603).
Western Region (WR)/ Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra
Panaji (7801), Ahmedabad (7001), Anand (7011), Gandhinagar (7012), Mehsana (7013), Rajkot (7006), Surat (7007), Vadodara (7002), Amravati (7201), Aurangabad (7202), Jalgaon (7214), Kolhapur (7203), Mumbai (7204), Nagpur (7205), Nanded (7206), Nashik (7207), Pune (7208).
Documents required at the time of document verification before joining SSC Delhi Police Constable post
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Senior or Higher Secondary Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Driving License (Motorcycle or Car) for male candidates.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Hill Area Certificate (Annexure-XI), if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- Sports Certificate (Annexure-IX or X), if applicable.
- Wards Certificate issued to wards of Delhi Police personnel/ Multi-Tasking
Staff of Delhi Police (Annexure-XII), if applicable.
- Certificate of Departmental candidates of Delhi Police (Annexure-XIII), if
- NCC Certificate-A, B or C, if applicable.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertaking.
How to Apply Online for SSC Delhi Police Constable 2020
- SSC has released notification for SSC delhi police constable posts Online Form 2020.
- One can apply between 01 /08/2020 to 07/09/2020 for SSC Delhi Police constable.
- Please read the notification before applying the SSC delhi police constable form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Marksheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Marksheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in SSC delhi police constable form filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 : Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted SSC delhi police constable application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the SSC delhi police constable application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links