Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
SEBI Officer Grade A(Assistant Manager )Recruitment 2020
SEBI Officer Grade A Result 2021. Security and Exchange Board of India ,invites SEBI Officer Grade A online form 2020 from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualification required for SEBI Various post recruitment 2020. All candidates enrolled in the SEBI Recruitment 2020 can check their SEBI Officer Grade A result 2021 here online.
|Last date for apply||31/07/2020|
|Pay exam fee last date||31/07/2021|
|SEBI Pre exam date||January 2021|
|Admit Card Available||23/12/2020|
|SEBI Result Available on||28/01/2021|
|SEBI Mains exam date||Notified Soon|
Assistant manager (general)
- Master Degree in Any Stream from a recognized University/ Institute in India ..
- Bachelor Degree in Law LLB from a recognized Institute /University in India .
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute in India.
- Charted Accountant CA / CS from a recognized Institute in India.
- Any Other Equivalent Degree from a recognized University/Institute in India.
Assistant manager legal
- Bachelor Degree in Law LLB from a recognized Institute /University in India.
Assistant Manager IT
- Bachelor Degree with Master Degree in Computer Science / IT from a recognized Institute /University in India.
- Engineering Degree in Electrical / Electronics / IT / Computer Science from a recognized Institute/ University in India.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute /University in India.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute /University in India.
- Master Degree in Commerce / Economics / Statistics / from a recognized Institute /University in India
- More Details Read the Notification
- Master Degree in Hindi with English as A Language in Degree Level / Bachelor Degree with Hindi and Master Degree with Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce from a recognized Institute /University in India.
Age Limit : As on 29/02/2020
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 30 Years
- Age relaxation to different category is as per SEBI Recruitment rules.
- General / OBC : 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
SEBI Vacancy 2020 Details
There are a total of 147 vacancies that are post wise divided as follows :
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Assistant Manager (General)||80|
|Assistant Manager (Legal)||34|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||11|
How to apply SEBI Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- SEBI has released SEBI Notification 2020 for SEBI recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can apply between 07/03/2020 to 31/07/2020.
- Please read the SEBI Notification before applying SEBI Online form 2020.
- Then check the SEBI Eligibility and document required.
- Kindly ready scan the documents like photo,sign,thumb etc.
- Please preview the form before final submission.
- Pay the examination fee and print the fee receipt and keep the same for future reference.
- Print the SEBI application form 2020 on A4 size paper and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Download SEBI Officer Grade A Result 2021
Download SEBI Admit Card
Download SEBI Notification