Sarkari Job e Portal
Regional Rapid Transit System(RRTS)
|Common Recruitment Process 2020 for various posts in Rapid Rail project|
Rapid Rail Recruitment 2020 Online Form.The National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) -regulatory body of Rapid Rail transit system in India has released Rapid Rail Transit Coorridor Recruitment exam 2020 notification for recruitment of officers in the Rapid rail Alwar,Rapid Rail delhi,Rapid Rail Delhi to alwar and Rapid Rail delhi ncr,Rapid Rail Ghaziabad,Rapid Rail Gurgaon,Rapid Rail delhi -panipat and many other recruitment under Rapid Rail Project India.All eligible candidates,those who want to apply for vacancy can apply here online.
|Last date for apply||04/09/2020|
|Complete form submission last date||04/09/2020|
|Pay Exam Fee last date||04/09/2020|
|Interview Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available on||Notified Soon|
|Result Available on||Notified Soon|
At this times ,when there is boycott of Chinese products in the country,the Rapid Rail contract tender has got lowest bid by Chinese company -Shanghai Tunnel Engineering Company Limited (STEC) and the rapid rail contract to Chinese company has given by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA),Govt. of India. Source – Financial Express
The Rapid Rail project Phase -I covers the following routes-Rapid Rail Route delhi to meerut, Rapid Rail delhi to alwar route,and Rapid Rail from delhi to panipat route.The current recruitment is for the phase I Route only.
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for recruitment through NCRTC :
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Group General Manager/ Chief Project Manager (Civil)/General Manager /Dy. Chief Project Manager (Civil)
- B.E./ B.Tech.(Civil) or its equivalent degree from a recognized University/Institute in India.
- Experience :Min. 20 or 18 yrs. varied experience (for GGM and GM, respectively) of working in large infrastructure projects for Railways/ Metro Rail/ PSUs/ Central or State Govt. instrumentalities. Out of which minimum 10 or 8 years’ experience (for GGM and GM, respectively) should be in contract management and construction of bridges/ roads/ viaduct/ tunnels/flyovers etc.He should be conversant with functioning in computerized environment. Experience of Metro Rail/ Railway will be preferred.
Sr. Dy. General Manager (Architect)/Dy. General Manager (Architect)
- B.Arch. its equivalent degree from a recognized University/Institute in India.
- Must be registered with Council of Architecture.
Preferable–PG Diploma/ Degree in Architecture or related to Metro Rail.
- Min. 10 or 8 yrs. post qualification experience (for Sr. DGM and DGM, respectively) in handling Architectural projects with proficiency in ACAD, 3D.
- Should have minimum 5 years’ experience of coordination with external consultants and interfacing with system contractors for Architectural work of underground and elevated Railway/ Metro Rail stations.
- Should be well versed with development norms, Transit Oriented Development, Building Information Modeling, Green Building Design and Building Bye-Laws.
- Work experience with Metro Rail Projects will be preferred.
Age Limit as on 15/08/2020
- Minimum : 30 Years
- Maximum : 50 Years [for Sr. Dy. General Manager (Architect)/Dy. General Manager (Architect)]
- Maximum : 55 Years [ for Group General Manager/ Chief Project Manager (Civil)/General Manager /Dy. Chief Project Manager (Civil)]
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 0/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex.SM : 0/-
- Female(All category) : 0/-
- Pay exam fee through Debit Card/Credit Card /Net Banking for rrts .
Vacancy details :
There are total of 03 vacancies in Rapid train delhi meerut,Rapid train from delhi to alwar and Rapid train project panipat that are divided as follows:
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies||Salary|
|Group General Manager/ Chief Project Manager (Civil)||1||Rs. 120000-280000|
|General Manager/ Dy. Chief Project Manager (Civil)||1||Rs. 100000-260000|
|A-Sr. Dy. General Manager
|1(A or B)||Rs.80000-220000|
|B-Dy. General Manager
|1( A or B)||Rs.70000-200000|
Upcoming Rapid Rail Jobs :
Delhi the national capital of India is the best example of inter-state regional transit system in India.
Delhi is connected to Haryana,Rajasthan,Uttar Pradesh state district.Haryana districts -Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mewat, Rohtak, Sonepat, Rewari, Jhajjhar, Panipat and Palwal are link by roadways and railways to national capital.
Uttar Pradesh 5 districts – Meerut, Ghaziabad, Gautam Budha Nagar, Bulandshahr, and Baghpat are having road connectivity mostly but some of them also have rail connectivity with national capital.
But only single district – Alwar of Rajasthan is linked to delhi capital.
Vision of RRTS is as follows-
- To create an optimized hi-speed high quality transport system having predominantly seated accommodation and good comfort level for passengers.
- The operating pattern may include both non-stop and stopping at all stations journeys. The non-stop journey between Delhi and Meerut to be in the order of 45-50 minutes for the RRTS corridor.
- The Delhi terminus may be located for interchange with the existing Delhi Metro network or any other separate continuing link with other alignments in the RRTS.
- Interchange with other MRTS corridors including the development of feeder systems to other MRTS corridors.
- To use Broad gauge track and coaches must meet standard Indian structure profile.
- Optimized locations of stations for ease of access to commuters and to serve maximum volume of ridership.
- Optimize route, ridership and number of stops so as to achieve good operating speeds.
Therefore Rapid Rail in Delhi,Rapid Rail in Haryana,Rapid Rail in Ghaziabad,Rapid Rail in Meerut,and lastly with the development of nation Rapid train in India vision has started.To spread the rapid train network to entire nation rapid rail transit corridor projects under different phases has been planned and in phase one delhi-alwar-panipat rapid train transport system is under construction.
Besides the DELHI-MEERUT,DELHI-PANIPAT,DELHI-ALWAR regional rail route other upcoming projects in the phase II & Phase III are the following-
Rapid Rail Bhiwadi
Rapid Rail Ara
Rapid Rail Damansara
Rapid Rail Dharuhera
Rapid Rail Ghaziabad
Rapid metro rail Gurgaon limited
Rapid Rail Muzaffarnagar
Rapid Rail Rewari
Rapid Rail Sonipat
Train Capacity–The coach size was finalized as 24 m long and 3.66 m wide. The seating was planned as 3 + 2 airline type with standing passengers at 3 persons per square metre. One space in the coach was reserved for wheelchair passengers. Based on this the capacity of 6 coach and 9 coach trains were calculated as 206 passengers for a Driving Car and 225 for a Trailer Car.
Automatic Fare Collection System-An Automatic Fare Collection System (AFCS) like in metro these days will be a method of providing automated revenue management. An AFCS facilitates the purchase of pre-paid tickets that can be used to permit access to /from various transport modes through the use of electronic systems and thus eliminating all human error and confrontation.
Gates–Retractible flap type, computer controlled automatic gates at entry and exit. The gates will be of following types: Entry Exit Reversible – can be set to entry or exit Handicapped – wide reversible gate for disabled people.
Ticket–Contact-less Smart Card – For multiple journeys. Can be recharged at stations or remotely
Contact-less Smart Token – For single journey. They shall have stored value amount for a particular journey. Tokens will be captured at the exit gate.
Ticketing machine–Manned Ticket office machine shall be installed in the stations for selling cards/ tokens to the passengers. There will also be Passenger Operated Machines at the station for automatic ticket vending.
Ticket reader and portable ticket decoder–A ticket reader shall be installed near the ticket vending machine for passengers to check information stored in the token / cards.
Station computer, Central computer and AFC net work–The AFC equipments shall be connected in a LAN with a station server controlling the activities of all the machines. These station servers will be linked to the central computer situated in the OCC through the communication channels. The centralized control of the system shall provide real time data of earnings, passenger flow analysis, blacklisting of specified cards etc
Delhi–Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System
-82.15 km long
-semi-high speed rail corridor
-The distance between Delhi and Meerut can be easily covered in approx 62 minutes since the maximum speed of 160 km/h (99.42 mph) will be allowed in this route.
-Since June 2019 the Delhi-Meerut RRTS is under construction.The corridor will help to connect the large number of townships and centres of economic activity and would be very much beneficial for the development of the region and economy of the nation.
The proposed rapid rail Alignment of RRTS corridor will be a double line broad gauge, rapid railway system, built on elevated viaducts and going underground in heavily populated areas. It will connect Modipuram in Meerut to Sarai Kale Khan in Delhi. A spur will take off from Shatabdi Nagar to Shashtri Nagar in Meerut.The total route length of the Delhi-Meerut corridor is 90.2 Km.With the maximum speed of 160 Km/h for the RRTS trains is the best to achieve a non stop journey time of about 45 minutes between Meerut and Delhi.This will be time saving option for consumers.
There are 16 RRTS Stations on this route that are as follows :-
- Sarai Kale Khan
- New Ashok Nagar
- Anand Vihar
- Delhi-Uttar Pradesh border
- Rapid Rail depot duhai
- Modi Nagar South
- Modi Nagar North
- Meerut South
- Shatabdi Nagar
- Meerut Central
- Meerut North
Depots-following activities are planned in Modipuram depot:
- Repair and Maintenance of Rolling Stock.
- Repair and Maintenance of PWay and rail based OHE equipment like Tower Wagons, Motorized Elevated Platforms.
- Repair and Maintenance of Accident Relief Train, Diesel/Battery Locomotive, Engineering Trains.
- Repair and Maintenance of all Mechanical, Electrical, S&T, P Way, ART and miscellaneous equipment, machinery and plant.
- Repair and Maintenance of Depot M&P and equipment.
Fare :(in Rupee)
Delhi- Murad Nagar
- AC Chair Car -165
- Sleeper Class -120
- Second Seating -35
- AC Chair Car -165
- Sleeper Class -120
- Second Seating -38
Delhi-Meerut City/Meerut Cantt
- AC Chair Car -165
- Sleeper Class -140
- Second Seating -43
About The Exam :
The Selection Process for Rapid train project meerut,Rapid train transit system delhi to alwar and Rapid train Panipat project consist of :
- Suitable candidates will be shortlisted, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field and may be called for interview.
- NCRTC reserves the right to conduct a written examination of certain levels in case the number of applications received from eligible candidates is high.
- The detail of written examination, if any, shall be communicated to the candidates in advance and candidates have to make their own arrangements for travel and stay.
- The candidates will be offered position in NCRTC on immediate absorption basis with respect to his eligibility vis-à-vis his last position in parent organization and length of service or as per the suitability decided by the selection committee.
Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests :
The applicant should not only be suitable in related field, but also should be physically and medically fit enough. In case of selection, candidates will have to undergo a medical examination as per the Corporation’s policy.
Final Selection: The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Interview/Personality Test.
Interview centres –
The following different interview centres are available for Rapid train corridor recruitment :
- The National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) board after screening of applicant for the Rapid Rail limited project recruitment, will decide interview place out of the mentioned above place .
- The NCRTC has the right to change the interview to some other place depending on the feasible circumstances for the NCRTC Interview panel or an online interview could be another option.
- All things will be notified soon on the official website of NCRTC. Therefore candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website for updates regarding rapid rail corridor recruitment.
How to Apply Online Rapid Rail Recruitment 2020
- NCRTC has released Rapid Rail recruitment Online Form 2020 for rapid train Delhi,rapid train delhi se meerut & rapid train Panipat project under Phase I .
- One can apply between 05/08/2020 to 04/09/2020.
- Please read the notification before applying form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required.
- Go to the application form link and download the application form.
- Fill the application form manually and along with self attested copies of the following document email at Scanned copy (single pdf file) sent as “Advance Copy” through email on email@example.com .
- Documents to be attached (self attested photocopies)
- (i) Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
(ii) Experience Certificate/s & Duty allocation orders
(iii) Copies of the APARs
(iv) Office order of joining the organization & initial grade.
(v) Office order showing promotion to present grade.
(vi) Latest Salary Slip
(vii) ‘NOC’ from concerned Department/ Employer. In case of non-availability, undertaking to submit the same at further stage of selection.
- If you are sending the application through post then-
- Envelope containing the duly filled-up application should be super-scribed as-
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF – ………………………………………………………………”
and should be addressed to: –
Career Cell, HR Department,
National Capital Region Transport Corporation,
7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg,
- Application should reach within 30 days of this notification.
Some Important Useful Links