Sarkari Job e Portal
Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
|DBT-Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF) in Biotechnology (2022) Registration
BET DBT JRF Online Form 2022.Regional Centre for Biotechnology RCB has invited the registration form for Biotechnology Eligibility Test BET 2022 for all India level DBT BET JRF Entrance exam All candidates, those who want to apply for DBT JRF entrance exam 2022 can apply here online.
|Last date for Apply||31/03/2022|
|Pay exam fee last date||31/03/2022|
|BET DBT JRF Exam date||23/04/2022|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Result Available||Notified Soon|
- M.Sc. Life Science/ Bioscience/ Zoology/ Botany/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biophysics and Masters in Allied areas of Biology/Life Sciences.
- M.Sc./ M.Tech./ M.V.Sc. or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/ B.E./ B.Tech. in any discipline of Biotechnology, M.Sc./ M.Tech. Bioinformatics/ Computational Biology, students admitted under DBT supported Postgraduate Teaching Programs.
- Students appearing in the final year examination are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Required percentage of marks for eligibility is :-
- GEN/OBC/EWS – 60% marks
- SC/ ST/ PH – 55% marks
Age Limit as on the last date of application
- Minimum : Not Applicable
- Maximum (GEN/EWS ) : 28 Years
- Maximum (OBC NCL ) : 31 Years
- Maximum (SC/ST/PH/Women all category ) : 33 Years
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 1200/-
- SC/ST/PH : 600/-
About The Exam :
Regional Centre for Biotechnology RCB conducts the all India level he DBT JRF Test for determining the eligibility of Indian Nationals for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) and also for determining the eligibility for appointment in Project position available.The award of Junior Research Fellowship to the successful eligible candidates depends on their finding admission/placement in a University/ National laboratory/ Institution of higher learning and research, as applicable.
Every year lakhs of students from different backgrounds like botany, zoology,biotechnology,microbiology,molecular biology and from many other fields appear for the all India level examination for DBT JRF fellowship. Out of all the qualified candidates of BET JRF few no. of student gets the JRF rank and remaining qualified candidates get the DBT Category II certificate for applying in any project vacancy .
- On the basis of DBT JRF Certificate the qualified candidates can either join a Ph. position .
- The current fellowship stipend for JRF position is Rs. 31000/-month.
- Also the candidate are eligible for getting House rent allowance at the rate of 24%(current rate).
- Candidates selected under Category-II will be eligible to be appointed in any DBT sponsored project and avail fellowship from the project equivalent to NET/GATE
How to Apply for BET DBT JRF Online Form 2022
- RCB has released notification for registration for BET JRF 2022 Online Form .
- One can apply between 11/03/2022 to 31/03/2022 .
- Please read the notification before applying the BET 2022 form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Mark-sheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Graduation Mark-sheet
- Graduation Degree
- Masters Mark-sheet (If available)
- Masters Degree(If available)
- Go to the “Apply Online” link and register then fill the application form.
- Print the application form on A4 size paper and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
BET DBT JRF Online Form 2022
Login to complete the form