UPHESC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021. UPHESC invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for Assistant Professor recruitment in the various participating Universities under UPHESC Recruitment 2021. All eligible candidates, those who were enrolled in UPHESC Assistant Professor recruitment 2021 can download their admit card here Online.
UPHESC Important Dates
|UPHESC Last date for apply||15/04/2021|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||15/04/2021|
|UPHESC Exam Date 2021||30 Oct, 13Nov, 28 Nov 2021|
|UPHESC Admit Card 2021 Available||26/10/2021|
|UPHESC Result 2021 Available||January 2022|
|Interview Date (tentative)||Notified Soon|
UPHESC Assistant Professor Eligibility 2021
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the UPHESC Assistant Professor
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Foreign Students are also eligible for admission but under foreign quota seats.
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC at National level or SLET/SET of only the State of U.P. or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award ofM. Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be, are exempted from NET/ SLET/SET.
- Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions.
Further, SLET/SET conducted by State of U.P. only shall be valid in State of U.P.
a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d) The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work,
out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work
in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/
CSIR or any similar agency.
Age Limit–as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: Not applicable
- GEN/EWS : 2000/-
- OBC : 2000/-
- SC / ST : 1000/-
How to Apply UPHESC Assistant Professor 2021 Online Form
- uphesc has released notification for UPHESC Assistant Professor Online Form 2021.
- One can apply between 16/03/2021 to 15/04/2021.
- Please read the notification before applying for the UPHESC Assistant Professor form.
- Then check the eligibility, documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Mark-sheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- Take a printout of finally submitted application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
UPHESC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2021