Sarkari Job e Portal
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|SSC CGL recruitment 2022 for Combined Graduate Level Examination|
SSC CGL 2022 Exam date. Staff Selection Commission SSC invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing the minimum qualifications required for SSC CGL posts of various ministries under the Govt. of India. All eligible candidates, those who are interested to join the SSC CGL post can apply here SSC CGL application form 2022.
|SSC CGL Last date to apply 2020||01/10/2022|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||10/10/2022|
|SSC CGL 2022 Exam Date Tier I||December 2022|
|SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 Available||November 2022|
|SSC CGL Result 2022 Available||Notified Soon|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date||Notified Soon|
SSC CGL Eligibility Details-
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the SSC CGL posts
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Educational SSC CGL Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute in India.
- GEN/OBC/EWS) : 100/-
- SC / ST /PwBD/ESM : 0/-
- All category female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC CGL Vacancy 2022 details :
SSC CGL Posts and Salary
|Assistant Audit Officer||Group B Gazetted(Non Ministerial)||Rs. 47600/- -151100/-||18-30 Years|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Group B Gazetted(Non Ministerial)||Rs.47600/- -151100/-||18-30 Years|
|Assistant Section Officer||Group B||Rs. 44900/- to 142400/-||20-30 Years|
|Assistant||Group B||Rs. 44900/- to 142400/-||18-30 Years|
|Income Tax Inspector||Group B||Rs. 44900/- to 142400/-||18-30 Years|
|Inspector||Group B||Rs. 44900/- to 142400/-||18-30 Years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Group B||Rs.44900/- to 142400/-||18-30 Years|
|Sub Inspector||Group B||Rs.44900/- to 142400/-||18-30 Years|
|Assistant Superintendent||Group B||Rs. 35400/- to 112400/-||18-30 Years|
|Divisional Accountant||Group B||Rs. 35400/- to 112400/-||18-30 Years|
|Junior Statistical Officer||Group B||Rs.35400/- to 112400/-||18-30 Years|
|Statistical Investigator Grade II||Group B||Rs..35400/- to 112400/-||18-30 Years|
|Auditor||Group C||Rs. 29200 to 92300/-||18-27 Years|
|Accountant||Group C||Rs. 29200 to 92300/-||18-27 Years|
|Junior Accountant||Group C||Rs. 29200 to 92300/-||18-27 Years|
|Senior Secretarial Assistant||Group C||Rs.25500/- to 81100/-||18-27 Years|
|Tax Assistant||Group C||Rs.25500/- to 81100/-||18-27 Years|
|Sub Inspector||Group C||Rs.25500/- to 81100/-||18-27 Years|
|Upper Division Clerk||Group C||Rs.25500/- to 81100/-||18-27 Years|
The details of No. of Vacancies for different post will be notified soon when SSC will release the department and post wise vacancy details.
Age relaxation to different category is according to SSC recruitment rules.
|Code No.||Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||13 Years|
|05||PwD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application|
|07||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||05 Years|
|08||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||03 Years|
|09||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST).||08 Years|
|10||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications||Up to 40 years of age
|11||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications (SC/ ST).||Up to 45 years of age|
|12||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|13||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST).||Up to 40 years of age|
SSC CGL Full details of Exam :
SSC CGL Selection Process-:
Many have doubts that SSC CGL how many tiers does it has? Here is the answer to this question.
The SSC CGL examination will have a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Computer Based Paper (Tier-II) and Descriptive Paper (Tier III),Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-IV) for some specific post.
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Pattern Tier-I (Computer Based):
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
- There will be SSC CGL negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- The total duration of exam will be 60 minutes for all the candidates except Scribe owned candidate that will be given 80 minutes.
SSC CGL 2022 Tier-II Computer Based Test -MCQs
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I: Quantitative Abilities||100||200|
|Paper-II: English Language and Comprehension||200||200|
|Paper-IV: General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200|
- 120 Minutes (for each Paper) to all candidates.(Exception :2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates who are allowed use of scribe.
- In Tier-II, Paper-I and Paper-II are compulsory for all the posts.
- In Tier-I, there will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer
- Paper-III of Tier-II will be for only those candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and Statistical Investigator Grade-II.
- In Tier-II, Paper-IV will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-IV i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer
Tier-III (Descriptive Test):
- Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi
(Writing of Essay/ Precise/ Letter/ Application etc.)
- This exam will be pen and paper based offline.
- The Maximum Marks for this paper will be 100.
- The time duration of the exam will be 60 minutes for all candidates (except Scribe owned candidates who will be given 80 minutes.
Tier IV -Skill Test
Computer Proficiency Test and Data Entry Skill Test will be conducted.
At the time of SSC CGL 2022 exam-
- In addition to the Admit Card, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport-size recent color photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admit Card.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter‟s ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, ID Card issued by University/ College/ School, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence. Any other photo-bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- If Photo Identity Card does not have the date of birth printed on it then the candidate must carry an additional original document (e.g. Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate) as proof of their date of birth.
- PwD candidates using the facility of scribes are required to carry the required Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe‟s Photo ID Proof.
Documents required at the time of SSC CGL 2022 exam date document verification (Stage V) before joining for SSC CGL-
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertaking.
How to Apply Online for SSC CGL 2022
- SSC has released SSC CGL 2022 exam date official notification for SSC CGL Online Form 2022-23.
- One can apply between 10/09/2022 to 01/10/2022 for SSC CGL.
- Please read the SSC CGL instructions and notification before applying the SSC CGL 2022 exam date form.
- Then check the eligibility, documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Mark-sheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Graduation Degree
- Graduation Mark-sheet
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb, etc.
- There are four steps:-
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Apply
- Step 3: Submission
- Step 4: Fee payment
- Take a printout of the finally submitted SSC CGL 2022 exam date application form on A4 size paper.
- Keep the SSC CGL 2022 application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online
SSC CGL Login
SSC CGL 2022 exam date Syllabus
English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting misspelled words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and nonverbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other subtopics, if any Numerical operations.
SSC CGL 2022 exam date Maths Syllabus (Quantitative Aptitude)
Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart.
Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities .
SSC CGL 2022 exam date General Awareness Syllabus: Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.