Staff Selection Commission ,SSC
|SSC CHSL Tier I Result 2020|
SSC CHSL Tier I Result 2020. Staff Selection Commission, invites online applications from eligible candidates for various posts including data entry operator, sorting assistant, personal assistant etc. All candidates enrolled in SSC CHLS recruitment 2019 can check their SSC CHSL Tier I Result 2020 here online.
|Last date for apply||10/01/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||12/01/2020|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date Tier I||16/03/2020 to 19/03/2020 and 20/03/2020 to 27/03/2020|
|Remaining candidates Tier I exam date||12/10/2020 to 26/10/2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier I Result 2020 Available||18/01/2021|
|Exam date Tier II||Notified Soon|
SSC CHSL Eligibility Details-
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the SSC CHSL posts
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG):
- The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):
- 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Candidates having all the degrees/ diplomas /certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities are also eligible.
Age Limit–as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 27 Years
- Age relaxation to different category is according to SSC CHSL recruitment rules.
- (GEN/OBC/EWS) : 100/-
- SC / ST /PwBD/ESM : 0/-
- All category female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020 details :
This recruitment is for the post of-
Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
Postal Assistant (PA)
Sorting Assistant (SA)
Data Entry Operator (DEO)
There are total of 4893 vacancies for the following posts in SSC CHSL (10+2).
|Post||Vacancies||SSC CHSL Salary|
|Lower Divisional Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant(JSA)||1269||Pay Level-2(19,900-63,200)|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant(SA)||3598||Pay Level-4(25,500-81,100)|
|Data Entry Operator(DEO)||26||Pay Level-4(25,500-81,100)|
About The Exam :
The SSC CHSL (10+2) examination will have a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words.
- Total Marks = 100 Marks
- Pen and Paper‟ Mode examination.
- paper can be written either in Hindi or in English depending upon choice filled by the candidate during online application form.
- Time duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour (20 minutes extra time for scribe candidates)
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 %( per cent).
Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test):
- This will be conducted on computers .
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
- Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated up to 2 decimal places.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator:
Skill Test is mandatory for Data Entry Operators(DEO)
Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
The speed will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/ key depressions as per the given passage.
The total time for skill test is 15 minutes.
Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer
For the post of Data Entry Operator Grade A‟ in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):
- The ‘speed of 15000 key depressions per hour on Computer‟ will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/ key depressions as per the given passage.
- The time duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes.
- The specially abled candidates having scriber will be given 5 minutes extra time.Therefore duration of Skill Test for such candidates will be 20 minutes.
Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- The medium of Typing Test will be Hindi or English.
- Candidates opting for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute (w.p.m.) and those opting for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute (w.p.m.).
- Total duration time-10 Minutes
- The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
- For specially abled candidates having scriber extra 5 minutes time will be given.Therefore duration of Typing Test for such candidates will be 15 minutes.
Documents required at the time of document verification (Stage V) before joining for ssc chsl-
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Senior or Higher Secondary Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertaking.
How to Apply Online for SSC CHSL 2019
- SSC has released notification for SSC CHSL posts Online Form 2019.
- One can apply between 03 /12/2019 to 10/01/2020 for ssc chsl.
- Please read the notification before applying the SSC CHSL form .
- Then check the eligibility, documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Mark-sheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Diploma Mark-sheet
- Diploma Certificate
- Graduation Degree
- Graduation Mark-sheet
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps :-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 : Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted SSC CHSL application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the ssc chsl application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Check SSC CHSL Tier I Marks
Download SSC CHSL Tier I Result 2020
Download SSC CHSL Tier I Cut Off 2020
Looking For More Jobs
See other Jobs- Click Here