Sarkari Job e Portal
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
|KVPY Fellowship Programme 2020|
KVPY Fellowship Online Form 2020.Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana ,KVPY is a national level fellowship Scheme in basic sciences, initiated and funded by Dept. of S & T (Department of Science & Technology),Govt. of India. Applications are invited from school and college students for scholarship programme. All eligible candidates willing to get Scholarship can apply here KVPY Fellowship online Form.
|Last date for apply||30/10/2020|
|Pay exam fee Last date||30/10/2020|
|Admit Card Available||15/01/2021|
|Result Available (Tentative)||March 2021|
Eligibility for Stream SA
- 10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary in Science Stream from a recognized Board in India.
- Minimum 60 % marks for GEN/OBC and 50% marks for SC/ST & PwD in aggregate .
- The fellowship of the students selected under this stream will be activated only if they join for an under graduate course in Basic Science (B. Sc./B.S./B. Stat./B. Math./ Int. M.Sc./ Int. M.S. ) in the academic year 2022-23.
- During the interim period of one year they will be invited for the National Science Camp (Vijyoshi) and their travel expenses and local hospitality will be met by KVPY.
Eligibility for Stream SX
- 10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary in Science Stream enrolled in 2020-2021 from a recognized board in India.
- Candidate should be aspiring to join undergraduate program in Basic Sciences (B.Sc./B.S./B. Stat./B. Math./ I-nt. M.Sc./ Int. M.S.) for the session 2021–22.
- Should have secured a minimum of 75% marks (GEN/OBC) and 65% marks (SC/ST & PwD) in aggregate in maths and science subject.
- The Fellowship of the students selected under this stream will be activated only if they join for an undergraduate course in Basic Science (B.Sc./B.S./B. Stat./B. Math./ Int. M.Sc./ Int. M.S.) in the academic year 2021-22 after having secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST & PWD) marks in aggregate in science subjects in XII class.
Eligibility for Stream SB
- Graduation Second year student are eligible for the fellowship provided they have secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST & PWD) marks in aggregate in Science Subjects in 1styear of B.Sc./B.S./B. Stat./B. Math./Int. M.Sc./Int. M.S.
- The fellowship of the students selected under this stream will be activated only if they join or have joined for an under graduate course in Basic Science (B. Sc./B.S./B. Stat./B. Math./ Int. M.Sc./ Int. M.S. ) in the academic year 2020-21 .
- GEN/OBC : 1250/-
- SC/ST/PwD : 625/-
- Pay the exam fee through Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
About the Fellowship
Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, offers attractive fellowships (Rs. 5,000/- Rs.7,000/- p.m.) and contingency grants (equivalent to four months fellowship per annum) to students studying in 1st year program in basic science course such as B.Sc./B.S./B. Stat./B. Math./Int. M.Sc./ Int. M.S. Selection to the program takes into account the academic excellence and skills to take up research career in Basic Sciences.
Note : As one-time measure KVPY FELLOWSHIP 2020 will be solely based on Aptitude Test without interview. Due to COVID-19 pandemic situation in the country.
All correspondence should be addressed to:
The Convener, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru – 560 012 Phone : 080-2293 2975 / 76/3537, 2360 1008 Fax : 080 – 2360 1215 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org For more details visit : http://www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
Know More About KVPY Fellowship Online Form -Watch The Video
About the KVPY Exam Pattern
|Name of the test||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration time|
|Mathematics||60||80||There is a total duration of|
|Physics||30||40||180 minutes or 3 hours.|
KVPY question paper 2019 pdf –SA Stream question paper
KVPY question paper 2019 pdf –SX/SB Stream paper
East & North East:
Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna (Bihar), Bhilai nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi (Jharkhand), Berhampur, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Rourkela, Sambalpur (Orissa), Naharlagun (Arunachal Pradesh), Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Silchar, Tezpur (Assam), Imphal (Manipur), Shillong (Meghalaya), Agarthala (Tripura), Asansol, Burdwan, Durgapur, Hoogly, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri (West Bengal)
Chandigarh (Chandigarh), New Delhi (Delhi), Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Rohtak, Sonipat (Haryana), Jammu (Jammu & Kashmir), Leh (Ladakh), Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala (Punjab), Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Sikar, Udaipur (Rajasthan), Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida, Prayagraj, Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh), Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee (Uttarakhand)
Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh), Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bidar, Chikkaballapura, Chikkamangaluru, Davanagere, Dharwad, Haliyal, Hassan, Hubballi, Kalaburagi, Mandya, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Puttur, Shivamogga, Udupi, (Karnataka), Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal (Telangana), Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kannur, Kasaragod, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur (Kerala), Puducherry (Puducherry), Chennai, Coimbatore, Kanchipuram, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore (Tamil Nadu)
West & Central:
Madgoan, Mapusa, Panaji (Goa), Ahamedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodra (Gujarat), Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain (Madhya Pradesh), Amaravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane (Maharashtra)
How to Apply KVPY Fellowship Online Form
- KVPY has released notification 2020 for KVPY Fellowship Online Form 2020 .
- One can apply between 06/09/2020 to 30/10/2020.
- Please read the notification before applying KVPY form fill up 2020 online.
- Then check the eligibility, documents required.
- Kindly Scan the document to be uploaded-Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- Before final submission please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted application form 2020 and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links for You
KVPY Fellowship Online Form
Pay Exam Fee
You can also see