Sarkari Job e Portal
National Testing Agency (NTA)
|JEE Mains 2020 for B.Tech Admission|
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card.National Testing Agency NTA invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for admission in B.Tech courses in the various participating institutes under JEE Mains 2020 .All eligible candidates,those who were enrolled in JEE Mains 2020 can download their admit card here Online .
|Last date for apply||12/03/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||12/03/2020|
|Exam Date||01/09/2020 to 06/09/2020|
|Admit Card Available||03/09/2020|
|Counselling Date (tentative)||Notified Soon|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the admission in B.Tech courses 2020-21
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Foreign Students are also eligible for admission but under foreign quota seats.
- Candidates passed in 10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary from a recognized board in India.
Age Limit–as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : Not applicable
For Paper I only
- GEN/EWS : 650/-
- OBC : 325/-
- SC / ST : 325/-
For Paper I +Paper II
- GEN/EWS : 1300-
- OBC : 650/-
- SC / ST : 650/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
At the time of Admission Bring the original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the documents-
- On the counselling date bring duly filled-in Admission Form and three recent passport size (5 cm x 4 cm) photographs.
- Arrange original documents and their self-attested photocopies in the following order:
- JEE Mains Admit Card
- JEE Mains Score Card
- Class 10th Certificate.
- Educational Certificate/Degree and Marksheet.
- Character Certificate from the Institute last attended (If available).
- SC/ST Certificate (wherever applicable).
- OBC Certificate If applicable
- A person with Disability (PwD) Certificate .
- Gap Year Undertaking (wherever applicable) .
How to Apply Online for JEE Mains 2020
- NTA has released notification for JEE Mains Online Form 2020.
- One can apply between 07/02/2020 to 12/03/2020 .
- Please read the notification before applying the JEE Mains form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Mark-sheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- Take a printout of finally submitted application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links