Sarkari Job e Portal
Bihar Public Service Commission
|Common Recruitment Process 2020 for BPSC Various Post|
BPSC 66 Pre Admit Card 2020 . Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC invites online application form from eligible candidates for various posts under bpsc upcoming vacancy 2020.All eligible candidates, those who were enrolled in BPSC 66 recruitment can download here BPSC 66 Pre admit card 2020 online.
|BPSC form date starts||28/09/2020|
|BPSC last date to apply 2020||20/10/2020|
|Complete form submission last date||20/10/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||20/10/2020|
|BPSC exam date Pre||27/12/2020|
|BPSC Admit Card Available||17/12/ 2020|
BPSC Eligibility Details-
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria :
Educational BPSC Qualification
- Graduation passed/appearing in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute in India.
For Dy. Superintendent of Police/District Commander posts only
|Parameter||GEN/EWS/EBC/BC Male||SC/ST Male||Women all category|
|BPSC DSP Height||5 feet 5 inches||5 feet 3 inches||5 feet 2 inches|
|Chest(without expansion)||32 inches||31 inches||Not Applicable|
BPSC Age Limit-
Dy. Superintendent of Police/District Commander(DC)
- BPSC dsp age limit ,DC age limit Minimum : 20 Years
Bihar Probation Service/Additional District Transport Officer/City Executive Officer/Supply Inspector/Labour Enforcement Officer/Revenue Officer/Block Panchayat State Officer
- Minimum : 21 Years
Prisoner/State Tax Assistant Commissioner/Junior Election Officer/Planning Officer/Reed Officer
- Minimum : 22 Years
BPSC Upper Age Limit
- BPSC age limit for general Male :37 Years
- Unreserved Female :40 Years
- OBC/EBC Male & Female :40 Years
- SC/ST Male & Female :42 Years
- Age relaxation to different category is according to BPSC recruitment rules.
- GEN/OBC/Other State : 600/-
- SC/ST/PH : 150/-
- All category Female of bihar : 150/
- Pay exam fee through Debit Card /Credit Card /Net Banking or Bank challan etc.
BPSC Vacancy details :
BPSC full form is Bihar Public Service Commission. BPSC full form in hindi is “बिहार लोक सेवा आयोग”.
BPSC new chairman 2020 is Mr R. K. Mahajan.
BPSC office contact no(Chairman) – 2237999
BPSC helpline no (Shri Keshav Ranjan Prasad, Secretary) – 2215187
Bihar Public Service Commission has released BPSC notification 66th for BPSC latest recruitment 2020 for various posts.
There are total of 731 vacancies under BPSC vacancy 2020 notification that are divided as follows:
|66th recruitment posts||Civil Services||Pay Scale-9, Rs.561oo/-|
Category wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||GEN||EWS||EBC||BC||BC Female||SC||ST||Total|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police||15||04||10||06||01||06||0||42|
|State Tax Assistant Commissioner||05||01||07||0||0||0||0||13|
|Junior Election Officer||02||0||0||0||0||0||0||02|
|Bihar Probation Service||11||01||04||04||01||04||0||25|
|Additional District Transport Officer||15||04||07||05||01||07||01||40|
|City Executive Officer||04||01||07||03||0||01||01||17|
|Labour Enforcement Officer||37||06||07||03||0||12||0||65|
|Block Panchayat State Officer||89||21||48||18||04||35||01||216|
BPSC Details of Examination :
Selection Process for the various posts recruitment under 66th notification 2020 is based on 3 stage examination
BPSC Prelims Exam pattern
|Name of Test||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Studies||150||2 Hours|
- This stage is qualifying in nature.
- There is no negative marking.
- The questions will be in Hindi and English language both.
- There will be 5 options to each question.
- BPSC result 2020 for prelims will be released by(tentatively)-March 2021
BPSC Reservation Rules for minimum qualifying marks in Prelims for various category
BPSC civil services syllabus
BPSC Pre syllabus for General Studies paper
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and salient features of the history of Bihar.
- General Science
- General Geography and geographical division of Bihar and its major river systems.
- Indian Polity and Economy and major changes in the economy of Bihar in the post independence period.
- Indian National Movement and the part played by Bihar in it and also Questions on General Mental Ability.
BPSC Documents Required at the time of Interview
- Class X Certificate/Mark-sheet(DOB proof)
- BPSC 66 Pre Admit Card
- Graduation Degree
- Graduation Mark-sheet
- Category Certificate(SC/ST/OBC) of Bihar State- If applicable
- Disability Certificate-If applicable
- Economic Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate of Bihar State-if applicable
- 4 Passport size recent photograph
- Valid ID Proof with photograph like aadhaar card, voter id card, passport, PAN Card etc.
Due to Increasing cases of COVID-19 the following guidelines are strictly applicable during the bihar exams .
|Items permitted in the exam hall||Items not permitted in the exam hall|
|Candidates will be permitted to carry only
a. WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY
c. Personal transparent water bottle
d. Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
e. A simple pen
f. Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
g. Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification..
h. In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
i. If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
j. A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone.
k. All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue
|Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box,
Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
(b) Any communication device like Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.-
(c) Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
(d) All ornament like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
(e) Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
(f) Any metallic item
(g) Any eatable item opened or packed
(h) Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
How to Download BPSC 66 Pre Admit Card 2020
- Bihar Public Service Commission has released notification for BPSC online application form 2020,
- One can go to the download “admit card” link.
- Then enter your Username and Password and captcha code, then submit.
- Go to the admit card box and click on download option.
- Print BPSC 66 Pre Admit Card on A4 size sheet and save as pdf on your mail for future reference.
- Please read the Instructions carefully before appearing in the BPSC 66 Pre exam 2020 .
Some Important Useful Links
Download BPSC 66 Pre Admit Card
previous year paper
Youtube Channel for Preparation
Find Marksheet of earlier exams held
Download notification 66th
See BPSC Interview Preparation Strategy,Exam pattern and syllabus
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Online Form