Haryana Staff Selection Commission, HSSC
|HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020|
HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2021. Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites HSSC Gram Sachiv online applications from eligible candidates for the gram sachiv posts .All eligible candidates, those were enrolled in the HSSC Gram Sachiv Bharti 2020 download their HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2021 here online.
|HSSC last date to apply||26/07/2020|
|Complete form submission last date||26/07/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||26/07/2020|
|HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Date||06/03/2021|
|HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2021 Available||February 2021|
|HSSC Joining Letter Date||2021|
HSSC Gram Sachiv Eligibility
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria :
Educational Gram Sachiv qualification 2020
- Bachelors Degree in Any discipline from a recognized University/Insitute in India with Hindi / Sanskrit as Subject in Matric Level.
HSSC Age Limit-
- Minimum : 17 Years
HSSC Upper Age Limit
- Maximum (General) : 42 Years
- Female (General) : 47 Years
- SC/ST/OBC : 47 Years
- Age relaxation to different category is according to HSSC recruitment rules.
HSSC Application Form Fee
GEN/Other state : 100/-
- Haryana State GEN Female : 50/-
- Haryana Reserved Category
- Male : 25/-
- Female : 13/-
Pay the examination fee through credit card/debit card or net banking etc.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Vacancy 2020
There are a total of 1100 vacancies that are category wise divided as follows
Many people have doubt that what is the HSSC Gram Sachiv basic pay or what is the HSSC Gram Sachiv salary 2020?.Here is the answer to that question :
|Post Name||Place of Job||Salary|
|Gram Sachiv||Haryana||Pay Scale-10, Rs.24500-62000/-|
HSSC Category wise Vacancy Details
HSSC Gram Sachi DV (Document verification) required documents at the time of Joining
- Class X Certificate
- Class X Mark-sheet
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Graduation Mark-sheet
- Graduation Degree
- Category Certificate(SC/ST/OBC) of Haryana State- If applicable
- Disability Certificate-If applicable
- Economic Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate of Haryana State-if applicable
- 4 Passport size recent photograph
- Valid ID Proof with photograph like aadhaar card, voter id card, passport, PAN Card etc.
Due to Increasing cases of COVID-19 the following guidelines are strictly applicable during the HSSC Gram Sachiv exams .
|Items permitted in the exam hall||Items not permitted in the exam hall|
|Candidates will be permitted to carry only
a. WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY
c. Personal transparent water bottle
d. Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
e. A simple pen
f. Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
g. Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification..
h. In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
i. If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
j. A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone.
k. All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue
|Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box,
Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
(b) Any communication device like Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.-
(c) Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
(d) All ornament like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
(e) Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
(f) Any metallic item
(g) Any eatable item opened or packed
(h) Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
How to apply HSSC Gram Sachiv Online Form 2020
- HSSC has released HSSC Gram notification 2020 for HSSC Gram Sachiv online application Form 2020.
- One can apply between 19/06/2020 to 26/07/2020.
- Please read the notification before applying the HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020 form .
- Then check the eligibility, documents required.
- Kindly ready scan documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- Before Final submission of HSSC Gram Sachiv Jobs 2020 form please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted application form on A4 size paper and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2021
Download HSSC Gram Sachiv Notification
HSSC Official Website
Looking For More Jobs
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 ,6504 vacancies
UPSC NDA/NA Recruitment 2021/I Batch
MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
MP Police Constable recruitment 2021
See other Jobs- Click Here