Sarkari Job e Portal
Department of Training and Technical Education ,Delhi
|Delhi Industrial Training Institute( ITI) Admission 2020 for various ITI Courses|
ITI Delhi Admission Online Form 2020.Delhi DTTE invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for admission in ITI certificate course .All eligible candidates,those who are interested to take admission in Delhi ITI can apply here Online .
|Last date for apply||23/08/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||23/08/2020|
|Verification and choice selection last date||24/08/2020|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the admission 2020.
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Class 8th OR Class 10th (High School) passed from Any Recognized Board in India.
Age Limit–as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum : 14 Years
- Maximum : Not Applicable
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 200/-
- SC / ST / : 200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking etc.
About the Course Availability
There are numerous seats available in different ITIs of Various districts in Delhi.
|Course Duration||List of Courses|
|Two Years Engineering Trades (Eligibility with Math’s & Science Subjects)||1.Draughtsman Civil
2. Draughtsman Mechanical
4 Electronics Mechanic
5.Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance
6. Instrument Mechanic
7 Machinist Grinder
8. Mechanic Motor Vehicle
9. Radio & TV Mechanic
10. Radiology Technician
11. Refrigeration & Air Conditioner Mechanic
|Two Years Engineering Trades under Centre of Excellence (CoE) Scheme||1.Automobile Sector
3.Information Technology Sector
4.Production & Manufacturing Sector
|Two Years Engineering Trades (Eligibility with Non-Science Subjects)||1.Fitter
3 Painter (General)
|One Year Engineering Trades||1.Architectural Assistant
2. Auto Electrician
3. Automotive Body Repair
4. Automotive Paint Repair
6. Computer Hardware & Networking
7. Dent Beating & Spray Painting
8. Mechanic Diesel
9. Mechanic Tractor
10. Interior Decoration & Designing
11. Plastic Processing Operator
13. Scooter & Auto Cycle Mechanic
14 Sheet Metal Worker
15 Steel Fabricator
16 Welder (Gas & Electric)
|One Year Non-Engineering Trades||1.Baker & Confectionery
2. Commercial Art
3. Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)
4. Craftsman Food Production (Gen.)
5. Cutting & Sewing (Co-ed)
6. Cutting & Sewing (Girls)
7 Desktop Publishing Operator
8. Digital Photography
9. Dress Designing
10. Dress Making
11. Embroidery & Needle Work
12. Fashion Technology
13. Health & Sanitary Inspector 14. Hair & Skin Care
15. Hospital House Keeping
16. Li-tho Offset Machine Minder
17 Office Assistant cum Computer Operator
18. Secretarial Practice (English)
19. Steno English
20. Steno Hindi
21 Steward22. Textile Designing
About The Exam :
The Delhi ITI Admission is based on the marks obtained in the class 8th or 10th standard /Secondary level and merit list will be prepared based on the same.The selected candidates in the merit list can select their nearest ITI and their preference trade.Therefore Please mention all the subject marks with their respective subject while applying online for Admission.All candidates should keep in touch with the official website for merit list and counselling schedule related updates.
At the time of counselling Bring the original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the documents-
- On the counselling date bring duly filled-in Delhi ITI Registration Form and three recent passport size (5 cm x 4 cm) photographs.
- Arrange original documents and their self-attested photocopies in the following order:
- Delhi ITI Registration Form
- Class 8th Marksheet
- Class 10th Certificate and Marksheet.
- Character Certificate from the Institute last attended.
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate (wherever applicable).
- A person with Disability (PwD) Certificate-if applicable .
- Certificate for Defence Category- if applicable .
- Certificate for Children/Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters -if applicable.
- Gap Year Undertaking (wherever applicable) .
- A valid ID proof like Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card etc.
How to Apply Online for Delhi ITI Admission 2020
- DTTE Delhi ITI has released notification for Admission Online Form 2020.
- One can apply between 10 /08/2020 to 23/08/2020 for Admission.
- Please read the notification before applying the form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Marksheet(DOB proof)
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in Online form filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 : Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links