Sarkari Job e Portal
Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission 2020 Online Application Form
|Uttar Pradesh Admission process 2020 for ITI Courses|
Uttar Pradesh UP ITI Admission Online Form 2020.Uttar Pradesh invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for admission in ITI certificate course .All eligible candidates,those who are interested to take admission in UP ITI can apply here Online .
|Last date for apply||23/08/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||23/08/2020|
|Merit List||Notified Soon|
|Counselling Starting Date||Notified Soon|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the admission 2020.
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Class 8th OR Class 10th (High School) passed from Any Recognized Board in India.
Age Limit–as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum : 14 Years
- Maximum : Not Applicable
- Candidate Born After : 31/07/2006
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 250/-
- SC / ST / : 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through ITI College Prepaid Coupon Mode or Through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
About Seat Availablility
There are numerous seats available in different ITIs of Various districts in Uttar Pradesh.
|Name of the Trade||Duration of Course||Course Code|
|Plastic Processing Operator||1 Year||022|
|Instrument Mechanic||2 Year||037|
|Mechanic Fridge and AC||2 Year||218|
|Tools & Diemaker||2 Year||229|
|Tools & Diemaker (Die and Molds)||2 Year||228|
|Mechanic Machine Tools||2 Year||225|
|Machinist Gryinder||2 Year||223|
|Draftsman Mechanic||2 Year||224|
|Draftsman Civil||2 Year||217|
|Electronics Mechanic||2 Year||219|
|Electrician (Power Dist)||2 Year||107|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||2 Year||215|
|Mechanic Diesel Engine||1 Year||201|
|Computer Hardware &
About The Exam :
The Uttar Pradesh ITI Admission is based on the marks obtained in the class 10th standard /Secondary level and merit list will be prepared based on the same.The selected candidates in the merit list can select their nearest ITI and their preference trade.Therefore Please mention all the subject marks with their respective subject while applying online for Admission.All candidates should keep in touch with the official website for merit list and counselling schedule related updates.
At the time of counselling Bring the original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the documents-
- On the counselling date bring duly filled-in UP ITI Registration Form and three recent passport size (5 cm x 4 cm) photographs.
- Arrange original documents and their self-attested photocopies in the following order:
- UP ITI Registration Form
- Class 8th Marksheet
- Class 10th Certificate and Marksheet.
- Character Certificate from the Institute last attended.
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate (wherever applicable).
- A person with Disability (PwD) Certificate .
- Certificate for Defence Category .
- Certificate for Children/Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters .
- Gap Year Undertaking (wherever applicable) .
How to Apply Online for UP ITI Admission 2020
- Uttar Pradesh ITI has released notification for Admission Online Form 2020.
- One can apply between 30 /07/2020 to 23/08/2020 for Admission.
- Please read the notification before applying the form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Marksheet(DOB proof)
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in Online form filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 : Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links