Central Selection Board of Constable,CSBC
|CBSC Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2021|
CSBC Bihar Police Fireman Online Form 2021. Central Selection Board of Constable, invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualification required for Bihar Police constable Recruitment 2021. All eligible candidates interested in CSBC Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2021 can apply here online.
|Last date for apply||25/03/2021|
|Pay exam fee last date||25/03/2021|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Result Available||Notified Soon|
- 10+2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary examination passed from a recognized board in India.
Age limit as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 25 Years
|165 CM||160 CM||160 CM||155 CM|
|Chest||81-86 CM||79-84 CM||81-86 CM||Not Applicable|
|RUNNING||1600 Metre in 6 min||1600 Metre in 6 min||1600 Metre in 6 min||1000 Metre in 5 min|
- GEN/ OBC / Other State : 450/-
- SC / ST : 112/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Credit Card, Net Banking ,Debit Card or Pay Offline Fee Payment Through E Challan Mode Only
CSBC Bihar Police Fireman Vacancy 2021
There are a total of 2380 vacancies that are category wise divided as follows :
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
CSBC Bihar Police Fireman Salary
The csbc bihar police constable is a group c post .The salary for this post is 21700/-69900/-.
The Bihar Police Constable selection process consists of Written examination followed by Physical Efficiency and Physical Endurance Test.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of time|
|Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Exam||100||100||2 Hours|
- Written Examination will be objective type/Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)
- There will be 1 marks for each correct answer.
- Minimum 30 & marks in the written examination is mandatory to quality for the Physical Efficiency and Physical Endurance Test.
- Written examination is qualifying in nature.
- All candidates qualified in Written exam will be called for Physical Efficiency and Physical Endurance Test.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Physical Efficiency and Physical Endurance Test.
Physical Exam -Total weightage=100 marks
- Running Test-This will be of total 50 marks
- Gola Fenk–25 marks for more than 25 feet distance
- High Jump-Total 25 marks for minimum 4 feet (Males) and minimum 3 feet (for females)
Documents required at the time of document verification before joining CSBC Bihar Police Constable post
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Senior or Higher Secondary Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate of Bihar state, if belongs to reserved categories.
- EWS Certificate of Bihar State- if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- NCC Certificate-A, B or C, if applicable.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertaking.
How to Apply for CSBC Bihar Police Fireman Online Form 2021
- CSBC has released notification for Bihar police constable posts Online Form 2021.
- One can apply between 24/02/2021 to 25/03/2021 for Bihar Police constable .
- Please read the notification before applying the form .
- Then check the eligibility, documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/ Marksheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Marksheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in CSBC Bihar police Fireman Online form 2021 filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 : Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted CSBC Bihar police Fireman Online form 2021 on A4 size paper .
- Keep the bihar police constable application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links