Reserve Bank of India,RBI
|RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021|
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Online Form. Reserve Bank of India, invites RBI online form for recruitment of RBI security guard in different branch offices in various states across India. All eligible candidates interested in RBI security guard jobs can apply here online.
RBI Important Dates
|RBI Last date for apply||12/02/2021|
|Pay exam fee last date||12/02/2021|
|RBI Exam Date||Feb-March 2021|
|RBI Admit Card 2021 Available||February 2021|
|RBI Result 2021 Available||Notified Soon|
RBI Security Guard Eligibility
- The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent examination from a recognized board in India.
- Ex-servicemen who have passed the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are also eligible.
Note : This recruitment is only for Ex. Servicemen candidates.
Experience: Only ex-servicemen with proper military background are eligible. The candidates should have experience of handling arms and ammunition in the military
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum : 25 Years
- Maximum : 45 Years
- For details please read the notification.
RBI Vacancy 2021
There are a total of 241 vacancies in the RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 that are RBI Office wise divided as follows:-
|RBI Officer||No. of Vacancy|
RBI Job Profile for Security Guard
i. Guarding Bank’s property (Official/Residential), other watch and ward duties round the clock.
ii. Operating X-Ray machines/ Door Frame Metal Detector (DFMD) for checking baggage at the entrance and other allied duties which may be assigned by the Bank.
iii. The Security Guards will have to work in shifts, including night shifts.
iv. The above list is only indicative, not exhaustive. The Bank reserves the right to assign any other work in case of requirement.
About The RBI Exam
Selection process consist of Written exam followed by Physical test and document verification and biometric verification.
RBI Exam Pattern Security Guard : Online MCQs
|Name of The Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40|
- The total duration of exam will be 80 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking.
Physical Test Details- Click Here
RBI Security Guards Salary
There is starting basic pay of ₹10940/- per month in the scale of 10940-380 (4)-12460- 440(3) -13780-520(3)-15340-690 (2)-16720- 860(4) – 20160 – 1180 (3)- 23700 (20 years) and
other allowances, viz: Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, Personal Fixed Allowance, Shift Allowance, Special Functional Allowance, Special Allowance (I), Grade Allowance, Washing Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time.
At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Security Guards is approximately ₹27,678/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15%.
(ii) Perquisites: RBI’s accommodation subject to availability, Reimbursement of education expenses, Reimbursement of cost of spectacles, Book Grant, News Paper Bill, Furnishing of residence, Reimbursement of GSLI, Car Insurance, Conveyance Allowance etc. as per eligibility.
Dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses of OPD treatment / hospitalization as per eligibility; Interest free Festival Advance, Leave Fare Concession (Once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents).
Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc. Selected candidates will be governed by ‘the defined contribution New Pension Scheme (NPS)’.
How to apply RBI Security Guard Online Form 2021
- RBI has released RBI Security Guard notification 2021 for RBI Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can apply between 22/01/2021 to 12/02/2021.
- Please read the notification before applying RBI Security guard online form.
- Then check the eligibility., documents required.
- Please preview the form before final submission of RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Online form.
- Pay the exam fee required and keep the payment receipt for future reference.
- Print the application form on A4 size paper and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links