Staff Selection Commission ,SSC
|SSC MTS Recruitment 2021|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online. Staff Selection Commission , invites SSC MTS Online Form 2021 from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualification required for SSC MTS Bharti 2021. All eligible candidates interested in SSC MTS Upcoming Vacancy 2021 can SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 apply online here.
|SSC MTS Form Date 2021 starts||05/02/2021|
|SSC MTS Last Date 2021||21/03/2021|
|SSC MTS Exam Date 2021||01/07/2021 to 20/07/2021|
|SSC MTS Admit Card Available||June 2021|
|SSC MTS Sarkari Results||September 2021|
|SSC MTS Descriptive Test Date||21/11/2021|
SSC MTS Eligibility
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC MTS Qualification
- 10th/Secondary /High School examination passed from a recognized board in India.
SSC MTS Age Limit 2021 as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 25 Years
- Age relaxation to different category is according to SSC Recruitment rules.
|Category||SSC MTS Upper Age limit Relaxation|
|Ex. Servicemen||3 Years|
|PWD (GEN)||10 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 100/-
- SC/ST/PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/–
- Pay the examination fee through debit card/net banking /credit card etc.
SSC MTS Vacancy 2021 Sarkari Result
SSC MTS full form is “Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking Staff”.
There are numerous post in the SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 and the state wise details of vacancies will be notified soon.
SSC MTS Salary
The SSC MTS Basic Salary is in Pay Level 1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission, a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post .SSC MTS grade pay is level 1.SSC MTS Highest salary is Rs. 33500/-.
SSC MTS in hand salary is Rs. 28800/-.
SSC MTS Exam
The SSC MTS Selection process consist of a written exam followed by a descriptive test.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
- The Duration of examination is 90 minutes for all candidates (except for candidates owing scriber, will be given 120 minutes time)
- There will be SSC MTS negative marking of 0.25 ie. 1/4 marks for each wrong answer.
- Al the questions will be bilingual except English section.
Paper II -Descriptive Test
|Name of the Test||Maximum Marks||Duration Time|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 Minutes(except for scriber owned ,given 40 minutes time)|
There is no SSC MTS Interview in the selection process.
SSC MTS Document Verification List
SSC MTS DV List are as follows :
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- SSC MTS DV Admit Card
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
- For Ex-Servicemen (ESM): Serving Defence Personnel Certificate as per Annexure-VI, if applicable. ,
- Undertaking as per Annexure-VII. Discharge Certificate, if discharged from the Armed Forces,
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertakings.
- A candidate who claims change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce, etc. the following documents shall be submitted:
- In case of marriage of women: Photocopy of Husband’s passport showing names of spouses or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from husband and wife along with a joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner
- In case of re-marriage of women: Divorce Deed/ Death Certificate as the case may be in respect of first spouse; and photocopy of present husband’s passport showing names of spouse or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from the husband and wife along with joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In case of divorce of women: Certified copy of Divorce Decree and Deed Poll/ Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In other circumstances for change of name for both male and female: Deed Poll/ Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner and paper cuttings of two leading daily newspaper in original (One daily newspaper should be of the area of applicant’s permanent and present address or nearby area) and Gazette Notification.
- Any other document specified in the Admission Certificate for DV.
How to Apply SSC MTS Online Form 2021
- SSC has released SSC MTS Notification 2021 for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can apply between 05/02/2021 to 21/03/2021.
- Please read the SSC MTS Official notification 2021 before SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 apply online.
- Then check the eligibility details for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 apply online.
- Kindly ready scan the documents required like photo, sign etc.
- Please preview the application form before final submission.
- Pay the examination fee ,if applicable for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 apply online
- Print the application form on A4 size paper and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
SSC MTS Login
Download SSC MTS Notification 2021 pdf
Looking For More Jobs
Ramanujan College DU Vacancy 2021 Online Form
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2021
RBI Security Guard Online Form 2021
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 ,6504 vacancies
UPSC NDA/NA Recruitment 2021/I Batch
MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
MP Police Constable recruitment 2021
See other Jobs- Click Here
SSC MTS Syllabus 2021
SSC MTS 10th Syllabus English
Candidates’ understanding of the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and writing ability would be tested
General Intelligence & Reasoning
It would include questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
SSC MTS Maths Syllabus
questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
SSC MTS 2021 General Awareness Syllabus
Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
3 thoughts on “SSC MTS recruitment 2021 apply online”
Comments are closed.