Sarkari Job e Portal
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, RSMSSB
|Common Recruitment Process 2020 for ECG Technician Posts|
Rajasthan RSMSSB ECG Technician 2020 Online Form . Rajasthan Staff Selection Board, RSMSSB invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for ECG Technician posts .All eligible candidates,those who are interested to join ECG Technician posts can apply here .
|Last date for apply||04/09/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||04/09/2020|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Result Declared on||Notified Soon|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the RSMSSB ECG Technician Posts
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- The candidates must have passed 12th Standard /Senior Secondary in Science with either Biology or Mathematics from a recognized board or equivalent examination with two years ECG Tehcnician diploma from a recognized institute by stategovt./central govt./Rajasthan Para Medical council Board.
- Registered in Rajasthan Para Medical Council.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in devnagari script and Knowledge of Rajasthan culture.
Age Limit–as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 40 Years
Age relaxation to different category is applicable to Rajasthan natives according to RSMSSB Recruitment rules.
|Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Women (GEN/EWS)||5 years|
|Women (SC/ST/OBC)||10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application|
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 450/-
- ONC NCL : 350/-
- SC / ST : 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards .
Vacancy details :
Total Vacancies for the ECG Technician posts is 195 .It includes Non TSP =177 posts +TSP =18.The details of vacancies are as follows : –
|Type of Post||GEN||OBC||EWS||EBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Non TSP Area||69||36||17||08||27||20||177|
Salary for The ECG Technician is Pay level -8 of 7th Pay commission.As per the 7th pay commission pay matrix, a Level–8 employee will get a salary from Rs 47,600 to Rs 1,51,100 means after selection, the candidate will get a starting salary of Rs 47,600 plus Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances.
About The Exam :
The Selection procedure for the RSMSSB ECG Technician posts is as follows :-
Selection of candidates will be according to rules of RSMSSB either based on Minimum qualification exam or professional qualification exam or both depending upon the situation and final merit will be made based on marks obtained in the written exam and bonus marks.
Written exam weightage – 70%
Experience based bonus marks -30%
1 year experience =10 marks
2 year experience =20 marks
3 year experience =30 marks (maximum)
At the time of RSMSSB ECG Technician exam-
- In addition to the Admit Card, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admit Card.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter‟s ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, ID Card issued by University/ College/ School, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence. Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- If Photo Identity Card does not have the date of birth printed on it then the candidate must carry an additional original document (e.g. Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate) in proof of their date of birth.
- PwD candidates using the facility of scribes required to carry required Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe‟s Photo ID Proof, .
Documents required at the time of document verification before joining for RSMSSB ECG Technician posts
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Professional Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Experience Certificate if applicable.
- Registration Certificate from Rajasthan Para Medical Council.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate of Rajasthan, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertaking.
How to Apply Online for RSMSSB ECG Technician posts
- RSMSSB has released notification for ECG Technician posts Online Form 2020.
- One can apply between 06/08/2020 to 04/09/2020 for RSMSSB ECG Techncian Posts’.
- Please read the notification before applying the RSMSSB form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Marksheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Marksheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Diploma Marksheet
- Diploma Certificate
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in RSMSSB ECG Technician Posts form filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 : Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted RSMSSB ECG Technician application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the RSMSSB ECG Technician application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links