NTA UGC NET 2021
|NTA UGC NET 2021 May|
NTA UGC NET 2021 Online form. On behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC), the National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by National Testing Agency NTA for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor Both, in Indian Universities and Colleges. All eligible candidates interested in NTA UGC NET 2021 can apply here online.
|Last date for Apply||02/03/2021|
|Pay exam fee last date||02/03/2021|
|Online Correction in Form on||05/03/2021 to 09/03/2021|
|UGC NET Exam Date||02/05/2021 to 17/05/2021|
|UGC NET Admit Card Available||April 2021|
|Result Available||Notified Soon|
UGC NET Eligibility
- Masters degree in related discipline from a recognized University in India with minimum 55 % marks for GEN /OBC and 50 marks for SC/ST category candidates.
- Political Science, History, Social Work ,Psychology, Public Administration,Hindi ,Economics ,Sociology ,Education ,Law ,Library and Information Science etc.
- For complete list of subjects see the notification.
JRF(maximum) : 30 years
For NET/Lecturership : No restriction
- GEN/ EWS : 1000/-
- OBC : 500/-
- SC/ST/PH : 250/-
- Pay the examination fee through debit card/ credit card or net banking etc.
How to Apply NTA UGC NET Online Form 2021
- NTA has released nta ugc net notification 2021 for NTA UGC NET 2021 Online form.
- Candidates can apply between 02/02/2021 to 02/03/2021.
- Please read the notification before applying NTA UGC NET Online form.
- Then check the eligibility details.
- Kindly ready scan the documents required like photo sign ,thumb etc.
- Please preview the form before final submission.
- Then pay the exam fee through debit /credit card or net banking etc.
- Print the form on A4 size sheet and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links