Sarkari Job e Portal
Union Public Services Commission (UPSC)
|Common Recruitment Process 2020 for various posts in UPSC Engineering Services|
UPSC IES Result 2020 Mains Exam .UPSC IES Online Form 2020.The Union Public Services Commission invites online application form for recruitment of engineers in various category like-Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.,Electrical Engineering,Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering of different groups in different ministries under Govt. of India. All eligible candidates, those who were enrolled for UPSC IES 2019 can check UPSC IES Result 2020 Mains Exam here online.
|Last Date for Apply||15/10/2019|
|Exam Fee Last Date||15/10/2019|
|Pre Exam Date||05/01/2020|
|Pre -Result Available||20/02/2020|
|Mains Exam Date||18/10/2020|
|Mains Result Available||14/12/2020|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria :
Any one of the following:-
- obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956.
- Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India).
- Obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time.
- passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India);
- Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959
- for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’ may possess any of the above qualifications or the qualification mentioned below namely:‐
a)For Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engg. Posts) ‐ M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.
b)For Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’– M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a subject or Master’s Degree in Science with Physics and Radio Communication or Electronics or Telecommunication as a special subject.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum : 21Years
- Maximum : 30Years
- Relaxations in age to reserve category is based on UPSC IES recruitment Rules.
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 200/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex.SM : 0/-
- Female(All category) : 0/-
- Pay exam fee through Debit Card/Credit Card /Net Banking etc.
Vacancy details :
There are total of 495 vacancies in UPSC IES that are service wise divided .
How to apply Online for UPSC IES
- UPSC has released UPSC IES Online Form for recruitment 2020 under Govt. of India.
- One can apply between 25 /09/2019 to 15/10/2019 for UPSC IES.
- Please read the notification before applying UPSC IES online form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required.
- Kindly Scan the document to be uploaded-Photo, Sign,Thumb etc.
- Before final submission please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted UPSC IES Online Form and keep the same for future reference.
UPSC IES Result 2020 Mains Exam
Admit Card download
Pay Exam Fee
Print Application Form