Sarkari Job e Portal
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|UPSC Mains Admit Card 2020 Released|
UPSC Mains Admit Card 2020 . Union Public Service Commission UPSC has been released UPSC Pre 2020 Admit Card . All candidates, those who were enrolled in the UPSC registration 2020 can download their UPSC Mains admit card 2020 here online.
|Last date for Apply||03/03/2020|
|Pay exam fee last date||03/03/2020|
|UPSC Mains Exam Date||January 8-January 17 ,2021|
|Admit Card date||18/12/2020|
|Result Available||Notified Soon|
- Bachelors degree in any stream from a recognized University in India. (for details read the notification carefully.)
Age Limit as on last date of application
- Minimum : 21 Years
- Minimum : 32 Years
- Age relaxation to different category is according to UPSC Recruitment rules.
- GEN : 100/-
- OBC /EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST/PH : 0/-
- All category female : 0/-
- Pay exam fee through Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking or Offline challan etc.
About the UPSC Mains Exam details :
Due to Increasing cases of COVID-19 the following guidelines are strictly applicable during the UPSC exam 2020
|Items permitted in the exam hall||Items not permitted in the exam hall|
|Candidates will be permitted to carry only
a. WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY
c. Personal transparent water bottle
d. Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
e. A simple pen
f. Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
g. Call Letter/UPSC Mains Admit Card 2020 should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification..
h. In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
i. If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
j. A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone. In case a candidate does not have a smart phone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration form provided in Annexure)
k. All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue
|Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box,
Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
(b) Any communication device like Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.-
(c) Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
(d) All ornament like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
(e) Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
(f) Any metallic item
(g) Any eatable item opened or packed
(h) Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory in this All India level Examination 2020.
- For More Details please read the Notification.
How to Apply Online for UPSC Civil Services 2020
- UPSC has released notification for UPSC Civil Services Application form 2020 .
- One can apply between 12/02/2020 to 03/03/2020 .
- Please read the notification before applying the online form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Mark-sheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Graduation Degree/Marksheet
- Go to the “Apply Online” link and register then fill the application form.
- Print the application form of on A4 size paper and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
UPSC Mains Admit Card 2020