Sarkari Job e Portal
University Grant Commission (UGC)
|UGC-NET JRF 2020 Admit Card Downlaod|
UGC NET June 2020 Admit Card. University Grant Commission has released new exam date due to COVID 19 situation in the country. All candidates, those who were enrolled in the UGC NET 2020 can download here entrance exam June 2020 admit card here online.
|Last date for Apply||30/06/2020|
|Pay exam fee last date||30/06/2020|
|New Exam Date||24/09/2020 to 05/11/2020|
|Admit Card Available||20/09/2020|
|Result Available||Notified Soon|
- Master degree /Equivalent in related subject from a recognized University in India.
- Minimum required percentage if marks for eligibility
- GEN/OBC : 55% marks
- SC/ST/PH : 50%marks
Subjects Available for the UGC NET
- Political Science, History, Social Workory ,Psychology, Public Administration, Hindi ,Economics ,Sociology ,Education ,Law ,Library and Information Science etc.
- For complete list of subjects see the notification.
Age Limit as on last date of application
- Minimum : Not Applicable
- Maximum (For JRF ) : 30 Years
- Maximum (For NET ) : No Limit
- Age relaxation to different category is according to UGC rules .
- GEN/EWS : 1000/-
- OBC NCL : 500/-
- SC/ST/PH : 250/-
- Pay exam fee thorugh Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking or Offline challan etc.
About The Exam :
National Testing Agency NTA on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC),conducts the the all India level National Eligibility Test (NET) for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor Both, in Indian Universities and Colleges. The award of Junior Research Fellowship to the successful eligible candidates will depend on their finding admission /placement in a University/ National laboratory/ Institution of higher learning and research, as applicable.
How to Apply for UGC NET/ JRF 2020 Online
- NTA has released notification for UGC NET 2020 Online Form .
- One can apply between 16/03/2020 to 30/06/2020 .
- Please read the notification before applying the UGC NET 2020 form .
- Then check the eligibility, documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Mark-sheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Graduation Mark-sheet
- Graduation Degree
- Masters Mark-sheet (If available)
- Masters Degree(If available)
- Go to the “Apply Online” link and register then fill the application form.
- Print the UGC NET application form on A4 size paper and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Check Subject wise Exam Date