Sarkari Job e Portal
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC)
|Common Recruitment Process 2020 for Bihar Police Forester|
CSBC Bihar Forester Admit Card 2020. Central Selection Board of Constable CSBC invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for Forester for Environment, Forest & Climate Change Department posts .All eligible candidates, those were enrolled for Bihar Police Forester recruitment 2020 can download their exam admit card here .
|Last date for apply||10/09/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||10/09/2020|
|Result Available||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||27/11/2020|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the CSBC Bihar Police Forester posts
- candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Intermediate/10+2/ Senior Secondary passed from a recognized Board in India.
Age Limit–as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 25 Years
Age relaxation to different category is according to CSBC Bihar Recruitment rules.
|Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Bihar State govt. employee who have completed at least 3 Years of their service||05 years|
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 450/-
- SC / ST : 112/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Vacancy details :
The total no. of vacancies for the CSBC bihar police forest guard is 236.
The category wise distribution of vacancies are as follows :-
|Name of the Post||GEN||EWS||EBC||BC||BC Female||SC||ST||Res.||Total|
Bihar Police Forester -Pay Scale: Pay Level-5 (Rs 29200- 92300)
About The Exam :Watch the full Video for details
How to Apply Online for Bihar Police Forester 2020
- CSBC has released notification for Bihar police Forester posts Online Form 2020.
- One can apply between 27/07/2020 to 10/09/2020 for Bihar Police Forester .
- Please read the notification before applying the forester form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Marksheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Marksheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in Bihar police Forester form filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 : Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted forest guard application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the forest guard application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
CSBC Bihar Forester Admit Card