Sarkari Job e Portal
Coachin Shipyard Limited (Kochi)
|Common Recruitment Process 2020 for Coachin Shipyard Technician Trade Apprentice|
The apprentice online form 2020.Coachin Shipyard Limited (Kochi)(CSL) invites online application form from eligible Vocational/ITI holders, for undergoing one year of the apprentice training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.All eligible candidates,those who are interested to join the apprentice can apply here online.
|Last date for apply||04/08/2020|
|Complete form submission last date||04/08/2020|
|Exam Date||Notified soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified soon|
|Result Available||Notified soon|
|Joining Date||Jan 2021|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria :
Category – I Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:-
- Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
Category – II Trade Apprentices:-
- Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training.
- Those applicants having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should upload Equivalency Certificate issued by the competent authority while submitting their online application and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum : 18Years
- Maximum : 30Years
- Relaxations in age is based on the apprentice training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 Rules.
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 0/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex.SM : 0/-
- All category female : 0/-
- Pay exam fee through Debit Card /Credit Card /Net Banking etc.
Vacancy details :
There are total of 358 vacancies for the apprentice that are divided as follows:
Trade Apprentices-350, Technician (Vocational) Apprentices-08.
Post wise Vacancy Details for the apprentice
Category – I Technician (Vocational) Apprentices
|S.No.||Discipline||No. of Seats||Stipend per month|
|1||Accounting & Taxation||1||Rs. 9,000/-|
|2||Customer Relationship Management||2||Rs. 9,000/-|
|3||Electrical & Electronic Technology||1||Rs. 9,000/-|
|4||Food & Restaurant Management||3||Rs. 9,000/-|
|5||Basic Nursing and Palliative care||1||Rs. 9,000/-|
Category – II Trade Apprentices:-
|S.No.||Discipline||Number of seats||Stipend per month|
|5||Electronic Mechanic||15||Rs. 8,000/-|
|6||Instrument Mechanic||14||Rs. 8,000/-|
|7||Draughtsman (Mechanic)||06||Rs. 8,000/-|
|8||Draughtsman (Civil)||04||Rs. 8,000/-|
|9||Painter (Genl.)||10||Rs. 8,000/-|
|10||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||10||Rs. 8,000/-|
|11||Sheet Metal Worker||47||Rs. 8,000/-|
|12||Shipwright Wood (Carpenter)||20||Rs. 8,000/-|
|13||Mechanic Diesel||37||Rs. 8,000/-|
|14||Fitter Pipe (Plumber)||37||Rs. 8,000/-|
|15||Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
TRAVEL EXPENSES : No travel expenses are admissible during apprenticeship training period
BOARDING/LODGING: Boarding or lodging will not be provided by CSL during the apprenticeship training period.
About The Exam :
- Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered. Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. In case, same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
- Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification prior to selection should bring the print out of online application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any) etc and self attested copies of all these certificates, for verification and their candidature shall be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature shall be rejected.
- Those candidates who successfully complete certificate verification shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified seats in the order of merit/reservation, subject to Medical fitness.
Due to Increasing cases of COVID-19 the following guidelines are strictly applicable during the travelling for exams or training.
|Items permitted in the exam hall||Items not permitted in the exam hall|
|Candidates will be permitted to carry only
a. WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY
c. Personal transparent water bottle
d. Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
e. A simple pen
f. Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
g. Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification..
h. In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
i. If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
j. A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone.
k. All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue
|Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box,
Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
(b) Any communication device like Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.-
(c) Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
(d) All ornament like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
(e) Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
(f) Any metallic item
(g) Any eatable item opened or packed
(h) Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
How to apply Online
- CSL has released TECHNICIAN (VOCATIONAL)/TRADE APPRENTICES Online Form 2020 for the appretice recruitment .
- One can apply between 15 /07/2020 to 04/08/2020.
- Please read the notification before applying the apprentice form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required.
- Kindly Scan the document to be uploaded-Photo, Sign,Thumb etc.
- Before final submission please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted of the apprentice Online Form 2020 and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links