Sarkari Job e Portal
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
|Common Recruitment Process 2020 for Engineers & Assistant Chemist in NTPC|
NTPC online form 2020.National Thermal Power Corporation Limited NTPC invites online application form for recruitment of Engineers & Assistant Chemist is available now.All eligible candidates,those who are interested to join ntpc can apply here online.
|Last date for apply||31/07/2020|
|Exam fee payment last date||31/07/2020|
|Exam Date||Notified soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified soon|
|Result Available||Notified soon|
|Joining Date||Jan 2021|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria :
Engineer (E2 Grade)
- Engineering degree in Electrical /Mechanical/Electronics/Instrumentation from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate(passing marks for SC /ST / PwBD candidates).
- M.Sc in Chemistry from a recognized Indian University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority with Minimum 60% Marks.( For SC / ST /PwBD Only Passing marks are required.
- Minimum 3 years post qualification executive experience(excluding training period) in Operation/Maintenance /Erection/Construction/Engineering in main plant thermal or main plant gas.Out of 3 years the candidate must have worked at least 2 years in power plant sites.
For Assistant Chemist-
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in executive /supervisory cadre (excluding training period) in Water Treatment Plant processes or water analysis (like -RO Plant,DM Plant,Pre- Treatment plant etc.),Boiler water chemistry(boiler water treatment and analysis of chemical parameters), and knowledge of cooling water treatment,Bulk chemical analysis,Knowledge of analytical instruments (like-Gas chromatography,Ion chromatography, Spectrophotometer ),Coal sampling and analysis, Oil analysis.
- Should have knowledge of environmental parameters testing,monitoring and management.Candidates with having experience in power plant will have advantage of priority over others.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020
- Minimum : 21Years
- Maximum : 30Years
- Relaxations in age is based on NTPC recruitment Rules.
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 300/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex.SM : 0/-
- Pay exam fee through Debit Card /Credit Card /Net Banking etc.
Vacancy details :
There are total of 275 vacancies in NTPC that are divided as follows:
Engineer(E2 grade)-250, Assistant Chemist-25.
Post wise Vacancy Details
|Electrical Engineer||44||17||10||04||75||Rs.50000/–160000/- (E2 grade at the basic pay of Rs.50000/-|
|Mechanical Engineer||63||28||17||07||115||Rs.50000/–160000/- (E2 grade at the basic pay of Rs.50000/-|
|Electronics Engineer||15||10||03||02||30||Rs.50000/–160000/- (E2 grade at the basic pay of Rs.50000/-|
|Instrumentation Engineer||15||10||03||02||30||Rs.50000/–160000/- (E2 grade at the basic pay of Rs.50000/-|
|Assistant Chemist||11||07||04||03||25||Rs.40000/–140000/- (E1 grade at the basic pay of Rs.40000/-|
About The Exam :
There are two stages of exam 1)Single Exam ,2)Interview
The exams will be of objective type(MCQ’s).Those who will qualify exam by securing minimum cut off marks will be shortlisted for interview and their marks written exam marks will be counted along with interview marks for final merit list.Candidates in final list after interview will be provisionally allotted by January 2021 in ntpc.
|S.No.||Name of Test||Weightage|
Exam centres –
The different exam centres decided by ntpc later on and will be notified soon.The ntpc has reserved rights for change in exam centre due to feasibility.
Due to Increasing cases of COVID-19 the following guidelines are strictly applicable during NTPC Online exam 2020
|Items permitted in the exam hall||Items not permitted in the exam hall|
|Candidates will be permitted to carry only
a. WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY
c. Personal transparent water bottle
d. Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
e. A simple pen
f. Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
g. Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification..
h. In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
i. If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
j. A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone.
k. All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue
|Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box,
Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
(b) Any communication device like Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.-
(c) Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
(d) All ornament like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
(e) Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
(f) Any metallic item
(g) Any eatable item opened or packed
(h) Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
How to apply Online
- NTPC has released NTPC Online Form 2020 for Engineers and Assistant Chemist recruitment .
- One can apply between 15 /07/2020 to 31/07/2020.
- Please read the notification before applying NTPC form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required.
- Kindly Scan the document to be uploaded-Photo, Sign,Thumb etc.
- Before final submission please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted NTPC Online Form 2020 and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links