Sarkari Job e Portal
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
|Common Recruitment Process 2020 for Assistant Town Planner ATP in JPSC|
ATP Assistant Town Planner JPSC Recruitment Online Form 2020. Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for Assistant Town Planner ATP posts .All eligible candidates,those who are interested to join assistant town planner(ATP) post in JPSC can apply here Online .
|Last date for apply||10/08/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||11/08/2020|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for Assistant Town Planner ATP Post in JPSC.
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture / B Planning / Civil Engineering.
- Masters degree in Planning with specialization in one of the following-
- Urban Planning
- Transport Planning
- Areal Planning
- Environmental Planning
- Member Companionship from Institute of Town Planners (India) ,New Delhi.
Age Limit –as on 01/08/2019
- Minimum : 21 Years
- Maximum : 35 Years
Age relaxation to different category is applicable to Jharkhand domicile candidates according to JPSC recruitment rules.
|Category||The upper age limit|
|SC/ ST||40 years|
|OBC Annexure I||37 Years|
|OBC Annexure II||37 years|
|Women (GEN/OBC Annexure I/II)||38 Years|
- (GEN/OBC/EWS/other state) : 600/-
- SC / ST : 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards .
Vacancy details :
There are a total of 77 vacancies in JPSC for Assistant Town Planner ATP posts.
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Assistant Town Planner||PB-II,Rs.9300-34800,Grade pay-5400(level 9)|
- Assistant Town Planner Post is Permanent in nature.
- There is 2 years probation period.
The category wise details of vacancies are as follows-
|Assistant Town Planner||32||06||04||07||08||20||77|
About The Exam :
If there is less than 500 applicant for the post then selection for the assistant town planner post in JPSC will be based on academic record marks and interview according to rules of JPSC recruitment 2002.
Academic Records – 80 % Weightage
Interview – 20% Weightage
The distribution of academic record weightage is as follows-
|10th or Matriculation||10 marks|
|12th or Intermediate||15 marks|
- If the total no. of applicant will be more than 500 then the selection will be based on Written exam marks followed by interview according to JPSC recruitment rules 2002.
- If written exam will be scheduled then the official notification about exam date, pattern of examination, syllabus for examination released soon.
- Minimum qualifying marks for Assistant Town Planner ATP in written examination is-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|OBC Annexure I||34%|
|OBC Annexure II||36.50%|
Exam Centres– Jharkhand
At the time of Assistant Town Planner ATP exam for JPSC
- In addition to the Admit Card, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admit Card.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter‟s ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, ID Card issued by University/ College/ School, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence. Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- If Photo Identity Card does not have the date of birth printed on it then the candidate must carry an additional original document (e.g. Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate) in proof of their date of birth.
- PwD candidates using the facility of scribes required to carry required Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe‟s Photo ID Proof.
Documents required at the time of document verification before joining for Assistant Town Planner ATP in JPSC
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate(Jharkhand State), if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate(Jharkhand State) if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertaking.
How to Apply Assistant Town Planner ATP JPSC Online form 2020
- JPSC has released notification for Assistant Town Planner online form 2020.
- One can apply between 15 /07/2020 to 10/08/2020 for JPSC Assistant Town Planner ATP.
- Please read the notification before applying the JPSC form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Mark-sheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Graduation Mark-sheet
- Graduation Degree
- Masters Mark-sheet
- Masters Degree
- Internship /Experience Certificate.
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- Take a printout of finally submitted assistant town planner atp application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the assistant town planner application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links