Sarkari Job e Portal
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
|Common Recruitment Process 2020 for Medical Officer in JPSC|
JPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020. Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for Medical Officer posts .All eligible candidates,those who are interested to join Medical Officer MO post in JPSC can apply here Online .
|Last date for apply||08/05/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||11/05/2020|
|Exam Date||July 2020|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for Medical Officer Post in JPSC.
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- MBBS from Medical College recognized by medical council of India and recognized by state government.
- At least one year internship from recognized medical college or hospital.
Age Limit–as on 01/01/2020
- Minimum : 23 Years
- Maximum : 35Years
Age relaxation to different category is applicable to Jharkhand domicile candidates according to JPSC recruitment rules.
|Category||The upper age limit|
|SC/ ST||40 years|
|OBC Annexure I||37 Years|
|OBC Annexure II||37 years|
|Women (GEN/OBC Annexure I/II)||38 Years|
- (GEN/OBC/EWS/other state) : 600/-
- SC / ST : 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards .
Vacancy details :
There are a total of 380 vacancies in JPSC for Medical Office posts.
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Medical Officer MO||PB-II,Rs.9300-34800,Grade pay-5400(level 9)|
The category wise details of vacancies are as follows-
|Medical Office ,MO||161||32||10||37||16||124||380|
About The Exam :
The JPSC Medical Officer selection will be based on MBBS level exam and interview according to rules of Medical Council of India.
|Name of Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration Time|
|Paper I||Medicine(General)||100||2 Hours|
|Paper II||Child Disease||40||2 Hours|
|Child Health & Family Planning & Community Health||60|
|Paper III||Surgery (General)||60||2 Hours|
|Orthopedic along with disability science||40|
|Paper IV||Eye||25||2 Hours|
|Gynaecology and Parturition Science||50|
- Minimum qualifying marks for Medical Officer in JPSC is-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|OBC Annexure I||34%|
|OBC Annexure II||36.50%|
Exam Centres– Jharkhand
At the time of Medical Officer MO exam for JPSC
- In addition to the Admit Card, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admit Card.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter‟s ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, ID Card issued by University/ College/ School, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence. Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- If Photo Identity Card does not have the date of birth printed on it then the candidate must carry an additional original document (e.g. Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate) in proof of their date of birth.
- PwD candidates using the facility of scribes required to carry required Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe‟s Photo ID Proof.
Documents required at the time of document verification before joining for Medical Officer in JPSC
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate(Jharkhand State), if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate(Jharkhand State) if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertaking.
- Experience/Internship Certificate of at least one year.
How to Apply Medical Officer JPSC Online form 2020
- JPSC has released notification for Medical Officer online form 2020.
- One can apply between 09 /04/2020 to 08/05/2020 for JPSC MO.
- Please read the notification before applying the JPSC form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Marksheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Marksheet
- Class XII Certificate
- MBBS Marksheet
- MBBS Degree
- Internship /Experience Certificate.
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- Take a printout of finally submitted Medical Officer JPSC application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the JPSC MO application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links