Sarkari Job e Portal
Delhi Shelter Board (DSB)
|Common Recruitment process 2020 for DUSIB Junior Engineer(JE) -Civil, , Electrical,|
DUSIB JE Recruitment 2020 Online Form. Delhi Shelter Board ,DUSIB invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for Junior Engineer (Civil,Electrical) posts .All eligible candidates ,those who are interested to join DUSIB JE post can apply here .
|Last date for apply||23/12/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||23/12/2020|
|Exam date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Result Available||Notified Soon|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the DUSIB JE Junior Engineer posts
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
- Experience :Desirable experience of 2 years
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Experience :Desirable experience of 2 years
Age Limit–as on 31/12/2020
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 27 Years
Age relaxation to different category is according to DUSIB JE recruitment rules.
|Code No.||Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||13 Years|
|05||PwD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application|
|07||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||05 Years|
|08||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||03 Years|
|09||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST).||08 Years|
|10||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications||Up to 40 years of age
|11||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications (SC/ ST).||Up to 45 years of age|
|12||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|13||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST).||Up to 40 years of age|
- GEN / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST /PwBD/ESM : 0/-
- All category female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Vacancy details :
Vacancies for the DSB Junior Engineer JE is 100 which is divided as follows :
Nature of Post – Group B (Non-Gazetted)
|DUSIB JE||Level-6 Rs 35400+ DA|
The DUSIB JE Selection Process consist of The following division of marks.
Educational Qualification =Total 70 marks
|% of marks in Degree/Diploma||Marks out of 70(Obtained)|
|For minimum criteria||36|
|Upto 70% marks||49|
|Upto 80% marks||56|
|Upto 90% marks||63|
|Above 90% marks||70|
- Minimum criteria for eligible in interview shall be 50% for GEN,48% for EWS/OBC ,45% for SC/ST candidates
Marks Distribution for Experience=Total 10 marks
|Experience||Marks to be Given|
|2 Years||10 marks|
|1 Year||05 marks|
|6 Months||2.5 marks|
|Less than 6 months||1.25 marks|
Interview =Total 20 marks
|Criteria||Marks to be given|
|Personal Intelligence||10 marks|
|Technical Knowledge in Field||10 marks|
At the time of DUSIB JE Interview-
- In addition to the Admit Card, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admit Card.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter‟s ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, ID Card issued by University/ College/ School, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence. Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- If Photo Identity Card does not have the date of birth printed on it then the candidate must carry an additional original document (e.g. Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate) in proof of their date of birth.
- PwD candidates using the facility of scribes required to carry required Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe‟s Photo ID Proof, .
Documents required at the time of Interview before joining for DUSIB JE Junior Engineer
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate if applicable.
- Experience Certificate if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertaking.
How to Apply Online for DUSIB JE Recruitment 2020
- DUSIB has released notification for DUSIB JE posts Online Form 2020.
- One can apply between 14/12/2020 to 23/12/2020 .
- Please read the notification before applying the DUSIB JE form .
- Then check the eligibility, documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Mark -sheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Diploma Mark-sheet
- Diploma Certificate
- Graduation Degree
- Graduation Mark-sheet
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in DUSIB JE Recruitment form filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 : Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted DUSIB JE ’application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the DUSIB JE ’ application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
DUSIB JE Recruitment Apply Online
DUSIB JE Recruitment Login