Sarkari Job e Portal
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan(KVS)
|Admission Process 2020 for Class 1 in KVS|
Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS KVS Class 1 Admission 2020. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan(KVS )KVS invites online application form from eligible candidates for admission in Class 1 in its various branches across the country.All eligible candidates,those who want to take admission in KVS in class 1 can apply here online.
|Last date for apply||07/08/2020|
|Complete form submission last date||31/08/2020|
|Selected student’s Admission list||11/08/2020|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria :
Age Limit as on 31/03/2020
- Minimum : 5 Years
- Maximum : 7 Years
- Candidates born on April 1st or after April 1st are also eligible for admission in KVS-KVS in Class 1.
- The maximum age limit can be relaxed by 2 years for specially abled children by the Principal.
Requirement at the time of registration-
- A valid mobile number .
- A valid email address.
- A digital photograph or scanned photograph of the child seeking admission (JPEG )
- A scan copy of the child’s birth certificate (JPEG or PDF)
- Details of government certificate if you are applying under economically weak section (EWS),
- Transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application.
- For (GEN/OBC/EWS) : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All category female : 0/-
- No admission fee for all category candidates in the KVS KVS Class 1 admission 2020
Seat availability details :
Out of the available seats of fresh admission the reservation of seat is as follows
KVS Category- wise seat Details
|Category||Percentage of reservation||Total seats|
|Right To Education(RTE)||25 %||10|
|OBC Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||27%||11|
- The reservation rules are applicable within approved class strength 40 students per section.
- 3% seats for the specially-abled applicant would be reserved horizontally.
About The Admission Process :
After closing of the registration, there will be lottery and the sequence of conduct of lottery by each KVS KVS Vidyalaya will be as under:
(a) RTE Lottery
(b) All DA Lotteries
(c) CAT I
(d) CAT II
(h) CAT III
(i) CAT IV
(j) CAT V
(k) CAT VI (If applicable)
- After admission under the RTE category followed by specially -abled (Differentally abled= ‘DA’), the children belonging to Cat-1 including SC/ST/OBC-NCL will be completed.
- Then admission of Cat-2 that include SC/ST/OBC-NCL (up to Cat-3 in case of Project/IHL School) will be taken up.
following sequence is to be adopted for the fresh admissions to Class-I in KVS-KVS from the academic session 2020-21 and onwards.
First Lottery :- 10 seats (out of 40 seats) in Class I per section will be filled as per RTE (25% of seats) and these 10 seats will be filled by draw of lots from all applications of SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) /Differently abled taken together who are the neighbourhood resident.
Second Lottery :- for Differently Abled candidates of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/Unreserved will be conducted as per Priority Category.
Third Lottery :- Remaining seats (after RTE and DA) will be filled as per the existing Priority Category of Cat-1 and Cat-2 (Cat-1 to Cat-3 in case of Project/IHL KV) will be filled.
Fourth Lottery : – The total number of SC/ST/OBC-NCL will be counted from those who got admitted from RTE, DA, Cat-1 and Cat-2 (Cat-1 to Cat-3 in case of Project/IHL KV) admissions done till third phase. Thereafter, the shortfall in the seats reserved for SC/ST/OBC-NCL, if any, shall be covered by giving admissions to SC/ST/OBC-NCL applicants .
Fifth Lottery : – After all these, if seats are vacant, applicants from Priority Cat-3 (Cat-4 in Project/IHL KV) onwards will be taken up for admission as per existing priority list for general category seats only. The unfilled leftover reserved seats of RTE/SC/ST/OBC (NCL) will be kept vacant.
Documents Required for Admission in Class 1
- Certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent to register births.
- Proof of Residence.
- A category certificate of the child ( Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/EWS/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/BPL -If applicable issued by the Competent Authority in concerned State Government/Union Government.If there is no certificate of child then the certificate in respect of either of the parents may be accepted initially, for the purpose of admission, if this certificate is not available for the child. However, the certificate in respect of the child has to be submitted within a period of 03 months from the date of admission.
- For grandchildren of Hon’ble Member of Parliament and public sector unit(PSU) employees a proof of relationship of either of the child’s parents with the Hon’ble Member of Parliament or PSU employees is required .
- For grandchildren of KVS-KVS employee a proof of relationship of either of the child’s parent with the KVS-KVS employee (serving or retired) would be required
- A certificate of disability if applicable for KVS KVS admission 2020.
- A service certificate showing the number of transfers during the preceding 7 years duly signed and stamped by the head of office bearing the name, designation and other relevant particulars in block letters.-if applicable.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees-if applicable.
Due to Increasing cases of COVID-19 the delayed admission notification is issued.
How to apply Online
- KVS has released notification for admission in kvs kvs class 1 Form 2020.
- One can apply between 20 /07/2020 to 07/08/2020 for KVS KVS admission 2020.
- Please read the notification before applying the KVS KVS admission class 1 form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required.
- Now do registration (sign-up) as first-time user.
- Then Login (sign-in) to the admission application portal.
- Filling in personal details in the admission application form and uploading documents.
- Then review form,check your all details and uploaded documents.
- Now check declaration and submit the form.
- Take a printout of Acknowledgement of KVS KVS submission form on A4 size paper and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links