Sarkari Job e Portal
Delhi Technological University(DTU)
|Admission 2020-21 for B.Tech. Lateral Entry (LEET) in DTU|
DTU Admit Card B.Tech LEET 2020.The DTU online form 2020. Delhi Technological University DTU invites online application form from eligible candidates for B.Tech lateral entry in various streams of engineering.All eligible candidates,those who are interested to join DTU can apply here online.
|Last date for apply||11/07/2020|
|Complete form submission last date||11/07/2020|
|Admit Card Available||20/07/2020|
|Merit list Available for all category||24/07/2020|
|Counselling start date||28/07/2020|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria :
- Three year regular diploma in any branch of engineering awarded by any state board of technical education/diploma recognized by AICTE with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Final Year students of diploma courses are also eligible.
- Relaxation in required percentage will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-Non creamy Layer/PwD.
- Minimum : 18 Yeras
- Maximum : Not applicable
- (GEN/OBC/EWS) : 1500/-
- SC / ST : 1500/
- Pay exam fee through Debit Card /Credit Card /Net Banking etc.
No. of Seats :
There are total of 17 seats for various category in DTU that are divided as follows:
Branch -wise Seat Matrix for all category
|S.No.||Branch||Region||Category||Sub category||No. of seats|
|1||Mechanical Engineering(ME)||Delhi||GEN||EWS,Defence category(DC)||01|
|2||Polymer and Chemical Technology(PCT)||Delhi||GEN||EWS||01|
|Total no. of seats||17|
About The Exam :
- There is a single written/online exam
|Date||Exam Time||Duration of period||Mode of exam|
|23/07/2020||11 AM||2 Hours||Written/Online|
Due to Increasing cases of COVID-19 the following guidelines are strictly applicable during the DTU exam .
|Items permitted in the exam hall||Items not permitted in the exam hall|
|Candidates will be permitted to carry only
a. WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY
c. Personal transparent water bottle
d. Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
e. A simple pen
f. Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
g. Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification..
h. In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
i. If candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
j. A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone.
k. All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature. In case, any person is observed to be having above normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue
|Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box,
Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner etc.
(b) Any communication device like Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.-
(c) Other items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, Hair-band, Belt, Cap, etc.
(d) All ornament like Ring, Earrings, Nose-pin, Chain/Necklace, Pendants, Badge, brooch etc. should be thoroughly checked.
(e) Any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera, etc.
(f) Any metallic item
(g) Any eatable item opened or packed
(h) Any other item which could be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, blue tooth devices etc.
How to apply Online
- DTU has released notification 2020 for admissions in various branch of B.Tech .
- One can apply between 24 /06/2018 to 11/07/2018.
- Please read the notification before applying the DTU form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required.
- Kindly ready scan documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- Before Final submission of DTU online form please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted DTU application form on A4 size paper and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Exam Related instructions
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Online Form