Sarkari Job e Portal
Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE)
|Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2021 Online Form|
GATE 2021 Admit Card. IIT Bombay has released GATE 2021 Admit Card for GATE 2021 entrance exam. GATE exam is a national level exam conducted by IISc and 7 IITs together. GATE qualified candidates can get fellowship on taking admission in masters /doctoral programmes .All enrolled candidates can download here GATE 2021 Admit Card online.
GATE Important Dates
|GATE form 2021 starts||14/09/2020|
|GATE last date to apply 2021, without late fee||30/09/2020|
|Last date for apply with late fee||07/10/2020|
|Last date for changing Exam Centre||13/11/2020|
|GATE exam date 2021||05-14 February 2021|
|GATE Admit Card Available||08/01/2021|
|GATE Result Available Date||22/03/2021|
The candidate should meet any one of the following GATE exam eligibility criteria :
GATE Qualification in Education Required for appearing in the entrance
B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Pharm. degree completed by 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc. / Diploma in Engineering / Technology)
Bachelor’s degree of Architecture (5- year course) / Naval Architecture (4- year course) / Planning (4- year course)
B.Sc. (Research) / B.S. completed by 2022
Bachelor’s degree in Science (Post-Diploma/4 years after 10+2).
Pharm. D. (after 10+2)
6 years degree program, consisting of internship or residency training, during third year onwards.
Degree holders of M.B.B.S. and those who are in the 5th/6th/7th semester or higher semester of such programme.
M. Sc. / M.A. / MCA or equivalent
Master’s degree in any branch of Arts/Science/Mathematics/Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent
GATE zoology eligibility
Masters degree in zoology/life sciences/microbiology/biochemistry/neuroscience/physiology etc. from a recognized University/institute in India.
Int. M.E./ M.Tech. (Post-B.Sc.)
Post-B.Sc Integrated Master’s degree programs in Engineering/ Technology (4-year program)
Int. M.E./ M.Tech. or Dual Degree (after Diploma or 10+2)
Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering/Technology (5-year program)
B.Sc. / B.A. / B.Com.
Bachelor degree in any branch of Science / Arts / Commerce (3 years program)
Int. M.Sc. / Int. B.S. / M.S.
Integrated M.Sc. or 5-year integrated B.S.-M.S. program
Professional Society Examinations (equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch.)
B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch. equivalent examinations of Professional Societies, recognized by MoE/UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institution of Engineers-India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers-India and so on)
About GATE 2021
GATE full form is “Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering” .GATE meaning in hindi ” is इंजीनियरिंग मे स्नातक योग्यता परीक्षण”.
GATE Exam Pattern :
|Name of Paper||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
GATE question paper pattern
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Remaining types – (i) Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) and/or (ii) Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions.
- All of the questions will be of 1 mark and 2 marks.
- Total duration of examination is of 3 hours ie. 180 minutes.
- ONE or TWO subject papers allowed.
- GATE Negative Marking- In 1 mark questions there will be 1/3 mark dedudcted for each wrong answer and in 2 mark question there will be 2/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Dates of examination: Friday 5th, Saturday 6th, Sunday 7th, Friday 12th, Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th February, 2021
GATE Preparation Books
GATE books for mechanical engineering,GATE books for cse,GATE books for ece,GATE preparation books for general aptitude,GATE books for biotechnology,GATE books for Life Sciences,GATE books for civil engineering,GATE topic wise questions,GATE study material .
GATE mark distribution Scheme
|Paper Code||General Aptitude (GA) Marks||Subject Marks(of selected subjects)||GATE Total Marks|
|XL (Section P + Any TWO Sections)||15||25 + (2 x 30)=85||100|
|XH (Section B1 + Any ONE Section)||15||25 + (1 x 60)=85||100|
|XE (Section A + Any TWO Sections)||15||15 + (2 x 35)=85||100|
|GG [Part A + Part B (Section 1 Geology OR Section 2 Geophysics)]||15||25 + 60=85||100|
|AE, AR, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, CY, EC, EE, ES, EY, IN, MA, ME, MN, MT, PE, PH, PI, TF, ST and BM||15||85||100|
How to apply Online For GATE application form 2021
- GATE iitb has released GATE notification 2021 for GATE registration 2021 .
- One can apply between 14/09/2020 to 07/10/2020.
- Please read the notification before applying the GATE registration form 2021 .
- Then check the eligibility, documents required.
- Kindly ready scan documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- Before Final submission of GATE application form please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted application form on A4 size paper and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
GATE 2021 Admit Card
GATE previous year paper
GATE Youtube Channel for Preparation
GATE brochure 2021
GATE Official Website