Sarkari Job e Portal
DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION,Delhi
|Govt School admission form 2020-21 class VI-IX|
Govt School Delhi Admission 2020 Online Form. Government School Delhi invites online application from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for admission in Class VI-IX. All eligible candidates,those who are interested to take govt school admission in delhi class VI-IX can apply here Online .
|Last date for apply||08/09/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||08/09/2020|
|Merit List Available||22/09/2020|
|Govt School Admission Date 2020||22/09/2020 to 30/09/2020|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the admission in class VI-IX 2020 -21
Candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Education Qualification for Admission
- Previous class or equivalent examination passed from recognized School in India .
Age Limit–as on 01/08/2020
For Class VI
- Minimum : 10 Years
- Maximum : less than 12 Years
For Class VII
- Minimum : 11 Years
- Maximum : less than 13 Years
For Class VIII
- Minimum : 12 Years
- Maximum : less than 14 Years
For Class IX
- Minimum : 13 Years
- Maximum : less than 15 Years
- Further, age relaxation of 6 months, in the maximum as well as minimum age, is also granted at the level of Head of School/Principal.
- GEN : 0/-
- OBC/PWD/ESM/EWS/KM : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through cash at school branch, BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
About The Govt School Online Admission process :
The applicant have to provide the following details while filling the application form :-
- Personal detail like name, Father’s, mother’ s name & residential address, details of last school attended (if any).
- Aadhaar Number/ UID of the child (Desirable).
- Bank Account t Number of the child along with name of the Bank’s Branch & its IFSC (Desirable).
- Date of Birth of Child.
- Applicants will have to select Assembly constituency of the school nearest to his/her residence.
- The applicant is required to select nearest Govt. school as per his residence.
Help Desk to address admission related queries/grievances will be made available to the applicants as per schedule given below:
- a)Morning and General Shift Schools : From 09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
- b)Evening Shift Schools : From 01:30 PM to 04:30 PM
- A centralized helpline is also made available for any admission related queries at Telephone Number 1800116888 or 10580 from 07:30 AM to 07:00 PM on all working days.
List of RPVV schools in Delhi :–
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya paschim vihar
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya patparganj,
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya pratap nagar,
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya pitampura,
RPVV raj niwas marg,
RPVV rohini sector 21,
RPVV sec 11 Rohini,
RPVV surajmal vihar,
RPVV sector 5 dwarka,
RPVV sector 10 dwarka,
RPVV dwarka sector 19,
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Vivek Vihar,
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Vikaspuri,
RPVV b1 vasant kunj,
RPVV Shalimar bagh,
RPVV karol bagh,
RPVV civil lines,
RPVV B block Yamuna vihar,
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Block B Yamuna vihar ,
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Jhandewalan,
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Janakpuri,
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya ina colony,
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya I.P. extension Delhi,
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Khichripur,
Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Mayapuri,
RPVV Gandhi nagar,
RPVV kishan ganj delhi,
RPVV karol bagh,
RPVV nand nagri D- 1,
RPVV kashmere gate,
RPVV Gautam Puri ,
RPVV school BE block hari nagar,
RPVV Krishna nagar market lajpat nagar,
These are the best rpvv school in delhi.
At the time of admission :
At the time of Admission Bring the following required documents one set of self-attested photocopies of all the documents-(please read the notification)
- One passport size photograph of the child.
- For class VI to VIII : School leaving certificate of a recognized school OR Original Date of Birth Certificate issued by MCD or any other Local Body OR An Undertaking by the Parents regarding Date of Birth as per
Part-B of the Application Form.
- For class IX: School leaving certificate of a recognized school.
- Mark sheet of previous class passed (if applicable).
- Any of the following documents as residence proof:-
- (a)BPL Card/Ration Card issued in the name of parents having name of the child.
- (b) Domicile certificate of child or parents.
- (c) Voter I card of any of the parents.
- (d) Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/water bill in the name of parents.
- (e) Bank Passbook in the name of child or any of the parents.
- (f) Aadhaar Card of child/any of the parents.
- (g) Passport in the name of any of the parents/ child.
- (h) Driving licence of parents.
- (v) Certificate of Caste (in case of SC/ST/ OBC).
- (vi) Certificate of disability (in case of Divyang Student)
- Applicant can confirm his/her admission in the allotted centre by submitting the desired documents from 22-09-2020 to 30-09-2020.
- No transfer of student/ change of School will be allowed after admission.
How to Apply Online for Admission 2020
- Govt School Delhi has released notification for Online admission form 2020 For class VI-IX admission.
- One can apply between 27/08/2020 to 08/09/2020 .
- Please read the instruction before applying the admission online form.
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- DOB Certificate( proof)
- Previous Class Mark-sheet
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in admission Online form filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 : Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted application on A4 size paper .
- Keep the admission registration application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Reprint of Application form
Cancel Registration for Admission
Cluster list of Schools
Instruction for Parents