Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Group X and Y
Indian Air Force X Y Group Online Form 2021.Indian Air Force invites Indian Air Force online applications from eligible candidates for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 to join as airmen in Indian Air force group X and Y .All eligible candidates interested in joining Indian Air Force can apply here online.
|Last date for Apply||07/02/2021|
|Pay exam fee last date||07/02/2021|
|Indian Air Force X Y Group Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Indian Air Force X Y Group Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Indian Air Force X Y Group Result Available||Notified Soon|
|Indian Air Force Joining Date||2021|
Indian Air Force X Y Group Eligibility
Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade)
- Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination passed with Mathematics, Physics and English from a recognized board in India with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream from a recognized University/Polytechnic Institute/Board in India.
- with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course
Group ‘Y’ [Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades].
- Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination passed in any stream from a recognized board in India with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Passed two years vocational course from a recognized NCVT/SCVT institute in India with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade Only.
- 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board in India with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Note–1: Candidate eligible for Group ‘X’ examination (on the basis of intermediate/10+2) are also eligible for Group ‘Y’ and would be given an option of appearing in both Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’ exam in one sitting while filling up the online registration form.
Note – 2: Diploma holders are eligible to appear for Group X trades only.
Age limit as on 01/01/2021
Candidate born between 16 January 2001 and 29 December 2004 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. (b) In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 21 years.
- Minimum : 16 Years
- Maximum : 21 Years
Indian Air Force X Y Group Salary
Pay & Allowances.
- During training, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month shall be paid.
- On completion of training the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Military Service Pay (MSP), Group ‘X’ Pay (applicable for Group ‘X’ Trades only) and Dearness Allowance (DA) will be as follows:-
- (a) Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade). Rs.33,100/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual.
- (b) Group ‘Y’ [Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades]. Rs. 26,900/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual.
In addition to the above, various allowances such as Transport Allowance, Composite Personal Maintenance Allowance (CPMA), Leave Ration Allowance (LRA), High Altitude Allowance, Field Area/ Modified Field Area Allowance, House Rent Allowance (HRA), Children Education Allowance/ Hostel Subsidy etc., shall also be admissible from time to time as applicable.
Perks such as ration, clothing, medical facilities, accommodation, CSD (Canteen) facilities, leave (60 days annual and 30 days casual or as per the terms and condition at the time of enrolment in a calendar year as a privilege, subject to service exigencies), Recreational facilities, Transport facility for school going children and Leave Travel Concession (LTC) shall also be provided as per the existing rules. Also, Group Insurance Cover of Rs. 50 Lakhs at a premium of Rs. 3200/- per month for all airmen.
Indian Air Force Promotion
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Warrant Officer (MWO) subject to service being extended at applicable stages.
- Opportunities to become a Commissioned Officer also exist for those airmen who qualify the prescribed examinations, later during their service career.
Indian Air Force X Y Group Exam
Stage – I
- Online Test [For both Group ‘ X’ Trades (except Education Instructor Trade)] & Group ‘Y’ [except IAF(S) and Musician Trades].
- Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase – I of testing on their registered e-mail IDs 48-72 hrs prior to the examination, which they will download & take a colour printout and will carry the same to the examination centre on the day of online test as indicated on their respective admit cards to appear in the selection test.
- However name of city & exam date will be intimated to candidates well in advance to enable the candidates to plan their movement.
- This provisional admit card can also be downloaded by the candidate under candidates login on CASB web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in.
- Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- Candidates are to bring one blue/ black pen and original valid ID proof along with them
- (a) Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor) Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
- (b) Group ‘Y’ Trades [Except IAF(S) and Musician]. Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- (c) Both Group ‘X’ & ‘Y’ Trades. Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics, and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
Indian Air Force Negative Marking
- One mark for every correct answer.
- Nil (0) marks for unattempted question.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Stage – II
Soon after the declaration of the result of Phase-I (Online) Test, a cut off will be applied based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Phase I Test and SHORTLISTED candidates will be sent a New admit card on their Registered e-mail IDs for phase – II test at a designated Airmen Selection Centre.
This admit card for phase – II exam can also be downloaded online under candidate’s login on CASB web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in.
Candidates have to report on the stipulated date and time for Phase – II at the designated Airmen Selection Centre along with following documents:-
(a) Colour print out of admit card for phase – II.
(b) Colour print out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
(c) HB pencil, eraser, sharpener, glue stick, stapler and black/blue ball point pen for writing.
(d) Eight copies of un-attested passport size colour photograph (which was used for the online application registration).
(e) Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate (required for verification of candidate’s name, father’s name and his date of birth).
(f) Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation marks sheet (only applicable for three years diploma course holders when English is not a subject in diploma course).
(g) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/equivalent examination passing certificate and marks sheet. OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of three years diploma course passing certificate and marks sheets of all semesters.
(h) Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), certificate for sons of serving/retired/deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defence estimates are to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for phase – II of the examination.
(j) For Candidates discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other Government Organisation. Original and four self-attested photocopies of discharge certificate (as issued from Indian Army/Indian Navy/ Government Organisation).
(k) Original Phase – I admit card used during Phase – I test bearing Air Force seal and invigilator’s signature.
(l) NOC in original and 4 self-attested photocopies from the employer for candidates presently serving in any government organization (if applicable).
(m) Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
Note: Candidate discharged from the IAF for any reason are not eligible to appear in the selection test.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify the online test, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in and on a stipulated date shall be called at designated airmen selection centre for Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
PFT consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds.
Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/track pants.
Candidates shall sign a consent form prior to appearing in physical fitness test/medical test for selection in IAF.
He shall appear in these tests at his own risk and shall not be paid any compensation by IAF for injury/casualty if any, sustained by him during such tests.
The consent form shall be signed by parents/guardian of candidates below 18 years of age.
Adaptability Test- I (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades)
All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-I (objective type written test) which is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
Adaptability Test- II (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades).
All candidates who pass Adaptability Test – I shall have to undertake Adaptability Test- II as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test- II is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
Stage – III
Candidates who qualify Adaptability Test-II shall be issued with medical appointment letter at respective ASCs.
It can also be downloaded under candidates login on CASB web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in for their medical examination at designated Medical Boarding Centre (MBC) on specified date.
Medical examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on subject issue. Medical examination would also include Baseline Investigation of:-
(a) Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
(b) Urine RE/ME
(c) Biochemistry :-(i) Blood Sugar Fasting & PP (ii) Serum Cholesterol (iii) Urea, Uric acid, Creatinine (iv) LFT—Serum Bilurubin, SGOT, SGPT
(d) X- Ray chest (PA view)
(e) ECG (R)
(f) Tests for Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substance Abuse.
(g) Any other test necessary in the opinion of the Medical Officer.
Candidates declared medically unfit can avail the option for ‘Appeal Medical Board’ (AMB) against their unfitness by depositing Rs. 40/- in a Government Treasury/RBI/SBI through Military Receivable Order (MRO). The application for AMB along with original copy of MRO, photocopy of Unfitness Certificate are to be submitted to the representative of ASC within three working days of medical examination.
Indian Air Force X Y Group Preparation
How to Apply Indian Air Force X Y Group Online Form 2021
- Indian Air Force has released the Indian Air Force notification 2021.
- Candidates can apply between 22/01/2021 to 07/02/2021 .
- Please read the notification before Indian Air Force Online Apply.
- Then check the eligibility details and Indian Air Force Document required.
- Please preview the form before final submission.
- Then pay the examination fee if applicable.
- Print the Indian Air Force form on A 4 size sheet and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Indian Air Force X Y Group Apply Online
Indian Air Force Login
Download Indian Air Force X Y Group Notification
Indian Air Force Official Website