Sarkari Job e Portal
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
|UPPCL Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer|
UPPCL JE Online Form 2021. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL online applications invited from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for Junior Engineer posts .All eligible candidates, those who are interested to join UPPCL JE post can apply here Online .
|Last date for apply||28/12/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||28/12/2020|
|Exam Date||February first week 2021|
|Admit Card Available||January 2021|
UPPCL JE Eligibility Details-
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for UPPCL Junior Engineer posts
Candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Three year diploma in Electrical Engineering from Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad U.P. or any other institution recognized by State Govt. of Uttar Pradesh
- Three year All India diploma in Electrical Engineering conducted by AICTE.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering conducted by any University in India recognized by Govt. of India.
JE Electronics/Tele Communication
- Three year diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication from Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad U.P. or any other institution recognized by State Govt. of Uttar Pradesh
- Three year All India diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication conducted by AICTE.
- Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication conducted by any University in India recognized by Govt. of India
- Hindi Studied at 10th/12th /graduation level from a recognized board or University in India.
- A certificate of hindi examination from an Institute recognized by State govt. U.P.
Age Limit–as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 40 Years
Age relaxation to different category is applicable to UP domicile candidates according to UPPCL recruitment rules.
|Code No.||Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||5 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||5 Years|
|05||PwD (SC/ST)||5 Years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||05 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application|
For more details -Watch the Video
UPPCL Application Fee
- GEN/OBC/EWS/other state : 1000/-
- SC / ST : 700/-
- PwBD/Specially abled : 10/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards .
UPPCL Vacancy details :
There are a total of 212 vacancies for UPPCL JE that are category and branch wise divided as follows:-
UPPCL JE Salary
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Junior Engineer||Rs.45000 + other allowance|
About The UPPCL Exam :
The UPPCL Selection process involves Online exam for the post Junior Engineer consist of a paper with 4 parts and a total duration time of 3 Hours .
UPPCL Written Test-Objective (MCQs)
|Name of Test||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks|
- There is negative negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The total duration of exam is 3 hours.
Exam Centres– Lucknow, Barely ,Ghaziabad , Noida ,Gorakhpur , Varanasi ,Meerut , Kanpur.
At the time of UPPCL online exam for JE
- In addition to the Admit Card, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admit Card.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter‟s ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, ID Card issued by University/ College/ School, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence. Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- If Photo Identity Card does not have the date of birth printed on it then the candidate must carry an additional original document (e.g. Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate) in proof of their date of birth.
- PwD candidates using the facility of scribes required to carry required Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe‟s Photo ID Proof.
Documents required at the time of document verification before joining for UPPCL JE
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate(UP State), if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate(UP State) if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertaking.
How to Apply UPPCL JE Online form 2021
- UPPCL has released UPPCL notification for JE online form 2021.
- One can apply between 04/12/2020 to 28/12/2020 for UPPCL junior Engineer.
- Please read the notification before applying the UPPCL form .
- Then check the eligibility, documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Mark-sheet(DOB proof)
- Diploma Mark-sheet
- Diploma Certificate
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- Take a printout of finally submitted UPPCL JE application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the UPPCL application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
UPPCL JE Apply Online
Login to complete form