Sarkari Job e Portal
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|Common Recruitment Process 2020 for NDA/NA in UPSC|
UPSC NDA II Admit Card 2020.Union Public Service Commission UPSC invites online application form for recruitment of NDA cadets under Govt. of India. All candidates,those who were enrolled in UPSC NDA II can download Admit Card 2020 Online here .
|Last Date for Apply||06/07/2020|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date||06/07/2020|
|Admit Card Available||10/08/ 2020|
|Result Available||Notified Soon|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria :
for NDA Posts-
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary passed/appearing from a recognized board in India.
for Naval Academy/Airforce Academy/10+2 Cadet Entry Posts-
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary passed/appearing from a recognized board in India,with physics and mathematics as subjects.
Age Limit as on 06/07/2020
- Minimum : 16 Years 6 month
- Maximum : 19 Years 6 month
- Relaxations in age to reserve category is based on UPSC recruitment Rules.
- GEN/OBC : 100/-
- SC/ST : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card ,Net Banking or Cash e Challan Mode at Any Branches of State Bank of India SBI in India.
Vacancy details :
There are total of 413 vacancies in NDA II recruitment 2020 that are category wise divided as follows:
|NDA Air Force||120|
|Naval Academy 10+2 Cadet Entry||43|
How to Apply UPSC NDA II Online form 2020
- UPSC has released Online Form for NDA II recruitment 2020.
- One can apply between 16/06/2020 to 06/07/2020 .
- Please read the notification before applying online form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required.
- Kindly Scan the document to be uploaded-Photo, Sign,Thumb etc.
- Before final submission of application form please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted Online Form and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Part II Registration
Print Application Form