Sarkari Job e Portal
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
|SSB Recruitment 2018 for Constable|
SSB Head Constable Admit Card 2020. Sashastra Seema Bal SSB invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for SSB Constable recruitment 2018 constable posts .All eligible candidates, those who were enrolled in SSB Police Constable Recruitment 2018 post can downoad their exam admit card here .
|Last date for apply||09/09/2018|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||09/09/2018|
|SSB Exam Date 2020||03/01/2021|
|Result Available||Notified Soon|
|SSB Admit Card Available||26/12/2020|
|SSB Joining Date||2021|
SSB Eligibility Details-
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the various Constable posts
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSB Head Constable
- 10+2/Intermediate /Higher Secondary examination passed form a recognized board in India.
SSB Head Constable Age Limit–as on 01/01/2019
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 25Years
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST /PwBD/ESM : 0/-
- All category female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSB Vacancy 2018 details :
The total no. of vacancies for the SSB Head constable is 74.
SSB force full form is Sashtra Seema Bal.
The category wise distribution of vacancies are as follows :-
|Name of the Post||GEN||OBC||SC||ST||Ex.SM||Total|
SSB salary per month -Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs 25500)
About The SSB Exam pattern :
The SSB Selection process will consist of a Computer Based Examination, and pattern of SSB Test is
Stage I- Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs)
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Total duration for the written examination is 2 hours
The minimum qualifying Marks in Written exam is
Stage II- Descriptive Test
Essay Writing-25 marks
Precise Writing-25 marks
Letter Writing-25 marks
Total duration of exam is 2 hours
At the time of SSB exam 2018-
- In addition to the SSB Head Constable admit card 2020 download, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admit Card.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter‟s ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, ID Card issued by University/ College/ School, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence. Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- If Photo Identity Card does not have the date of birth printed on it then the candidate must carry an additional original document (e.g. Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate) in proof of their date of birth.
- PwD candidates using the facility of scribes required to carry required Medical Certificate/ Undertaking/ Photocopy of the Scribe‟s Photo ID Proof, .
EXAM CENTRES for SSB screening test –
Examination centres will be notified soon as the sashtra seema bal decides the centres.
Documents required at the time of document verification before joining SSB Constable post
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- SSB Head Constable Admit Card 2020
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Driving License (HMV) for Driver male post candidates.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertaking.
How to Apply Online for Sashtra Seema Bal Constable 2018
- Sashtra Seema Bal has released SSB notification 2018 for constable posts Online Form 2018.
- One can apply between 11/8/ 2018 to 09/09/2018 for SSB constable .
- Please read the SSB exam eligibility 2020 before applying the constable form .
- Then check the eligibility, documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Mark-sheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Certificate/Mark-sheet
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in online form filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 : Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted constable application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the constable application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Download SSB Head Constable Admit Card 2020