Sarkari Job e Portal
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|SSC Stenographer 2019 Admit Card 2020 for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’|
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020 grade C & D .SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Online Form 2020. Staff Selection Commission SSC invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for SSC Steno Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ posts .All eligible candidates ,those who were enrolled in SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ post can download their exam SSC Stenographer 2019 Admit Card here .
|Last date for apply||18/10/2019|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||18/10/2019|
|Exam Date Paper I||24/12/2020 to 30/12/2020|
|Exam Date Skill test||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||08/12/2020|
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Details-
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ posts
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
For Steno Grade ‘C’ and ‘D
- The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University in India.
Steno Group D Transcription
- English-50 minutes | Hindi 65 minutes
Steno Group C Transcription
- English -50 minutes | Hindi 65 minutes
Age Limit–as on 01/01/2021
For Steno Grade C
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 30Years
For Steno Grade D
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 27 Years
Age relaxation to different category is according to SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D recruitment rules.
|Code No.||Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||13 Years|
|05||PwD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application|
|07||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||05 Years|
|08||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||03 Years|
|09||Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST).||08 Years|
|10||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications||Up to 40 years of age
|11||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications (SC/ ST).||Up to 45 years of age|
|12||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age|
|13||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST).||Up to 40 years of age|
Only male candidates are eligible for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ in the Border Roads Organization (BRO).
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST /PwBD/ESM : 0/-
- All category female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
About The Exam :
The SSC stenographer group C and D examination has
Objective (MCQs) Written computer based Test (CBT)
|Name of Test||No. of
|Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|General Intelligence &
|50||50||A composite time of 2 hours|
|General Awareness||50||50||is for all candidates (Except candidates having|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100||scribe, they will be given 2 hours 40 minutes time|
There is negative negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Minimum required qualifying marks in written examination for stenographer grade C and D.
- GEN – 30%
- OBC/EWS – 25%
- All other categories (SC, ST, PwD, ESM, etc)- 20%
At the time of SSC Stenographer Grade C and D exam-
- In addition to the SSC Stenographer 2019 Admit Card, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admit Card.
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, Voter‟s ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, ID Card issued by University/ College/ School, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), Ex-serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence. Any other photo bearing valid ID card issued by the Central/ State Government.
Documents required at the time of SSC Stenographer document verification before joining for post
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- SSC Stenographer 2019 Admit Card
- Senior or Higher Secondary Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate if applicable.
- Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertaking.
How to Apply Online for SSC steno grade C or D post 2019
- SSC has released notification for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ posts Online Form 2020.
- One can apply between 17 /06/2020 to 16/07/2020 for SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’.
- Please read the notification before applying the SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Marksheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Marksheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Diploma Marksheet
- Diploma Certificate
- Graduation Degree
- Graduation Mark-sheet
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in SSC stenographer form filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 : Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted SSC Steno Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the SSC Steno Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
Download Stenographer Exam Notice
Download SSC Stenographer 2019 Admit Card (CR Region)
Download SSC Stenographer 2019 Admit Card (Other Region)