Sarkari Job e Portal
Union Public Services Commission (UPSC)
|UPSC CDS Recruitment 2021 Admit Card|
UPSC CDS 2021 Admit Card Available Now. The Union Public Services Commission has released UPSC Combined Defence Services exam 2019 notification for recruitment of officers in the IMA and AFA under Govt. of India .All candidates, those who enrolled in the UPSC CDS I 2021 examination can download their UPSC CDS 2021 Admit Card here online.
Recommended UPSC CDS Book 2021
|UPSC CDS Form 2020 starts||28/10/2020|
|UPSC CDS Last date for apply||17/11/2020|
|Complete form submission last date||17/11/2020|
|Pay Exam Fee last date||17/11/2020|
|UPSC CDS Exam Date 2021||07/02/2021|
|UPSC CDS Admit Card 2021 Available||10/01/2021|
|UPSC CDS Result 2021 Available on||Notified Soon|
UPSC CDS Eligibility
The candidate should meet the following UPSC CDS criteria for UPSC CDS Online Form :
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Educational UPSC CDS Qualifications
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Bachelors Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Bachelors Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy—Bachelors Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply.
Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
UPSC CDS Age Limit as on 01/01/2021 for UPSC CDS Online Form
- Minimum : 20 Years
- Maximum : 24 Years
- Age Relaxations to others is based on UPSC recruitment Rules
UPSC CDS Fees for UPSC CDS Online form
- GEN/OBC/EWS : 200/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex.SM : 0/-
- Female(All category) : 0/-
- Pay exam fee through Debit Card/Credit Card /Net Banking etc.
UPSC CDS Vacancy details :
There are total of 345 UPSC CDS vacancies that are service wise divided as follows:
|During Training||UPSC CDS Salary/Stipend|
|Stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets during the
entire duration of training in Service academies i.e.
during training period at IMA and OTA.
|Rs 56,100/-p.m.* (Starting
pay in Level 10)
UPSC CDS Vacancy 2019 under different Services
|Name of the Course||UPSC CDS Vacancy no.|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 100
152 (DE) Course
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course||26|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying)
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)—
115th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)
29th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course
UPSC CDS Full Details
UPSCCDS full form is ” Union Public Services Commission Combined Defence Services”.UPSC CDS bharti 2021 is for different services like- officers training academy ,Indian naval academy, Indian air force academy ,Indian military academy. The vacancies are to be filled by both UPSC CDS for female as well as for male candidates.
UPSC CDS Job Profile : UPSC CDS means serving for the nation, maintain integrity, security ,secularity and rights of individuals of the nation. Means you are the best for your country, you are ready to serve the nation at anywhere any time and at any cost.
UPSC CDS training period – Click Here
UPSC CDS syllabus –
for The UPSC CDS Official syllabus Go through the following links-
- UPSC CDS detailed syllabus / UPSC CDS full syllabus –Click Here
UPSC CDS Question Papers
- UPSC CDS Last year question paper General Knowledge – Click Here
- UPSC CDS last year paper English – Click Here
- UPSC CDS previous year paper Mathematics- Click Here
- UPSC CDS Question paper 2019- Click Here
- UPSC CDS question paper 2020 – Click Here
- UPSC CDS Previous year paper 2018- Click Here
- UPSC CDS previous year question paper 2017 –Click Here
Note: Please bring the UPSC CDS 2021 Admit Card along with original id proof for appearing in the UPSC CDS I 2021 Exam
UPSC CDS Books
UPSC CDS gk book
UPSC CDS test series book
UPSC CDS study material
UPSC CDS test book
UPSC CDS previous year paper book
UPSC CDS Documents Required
UPSC CDS recruitment 2021 requires the following documents to be submitted during SSB Interview as well as at the time of joining for the post
- Hard copy of duly filled UPSC CDS Online application form
- UPSC CDS 2021 Admit Card
- Interview/Call letter
- Class X mark-sheet
- Class X Certificate
- Class XII mark-sheet
- Class XII certificate
- Graduation mark-sheet
- Graduation degree
- SC/ST/OBC certificate -if applicable
- EWS certificate -if applicable
- Domicile Certificate
- A Photo identity proof(Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Any other roof)
- Defence personnel related documents- if applicable
- Freedom fighter related documents – if applicable
How to Apply Online for UPSC CDS registration 2021
- UPSC has released UPSC CDS notification 2021 for UPSC CDS Application Form 2021.
- One can apply between 28/10/2020 to 17/11/2020 for UPSC CDS Online Form.
- Please read the UPSC CDS advertisement 2021 before applying UPSC CDS form filling .
- Then check the eligibility, documents required.
- Kindly Scan the document to be uploaded-Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- Before final submission of UPSC CDS Online form please preview and check your details.
- Take a printout of finally submitted UPSC CDS Online Form 2021 and keep the same for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
UPSC CDS 2021 Admit Card
UPSC CDS Registration
UPSC CDS Login
Download UPSC CDS Notification 2021
UPSC CDS Official Website