Sarkari Job e Portal
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
|AIIMS New Delhi Admission process 2020 for Ph.D Courses|
AIIMS Nursing Officer NORCET Recruitment 2020 Online Form.All India Institute of Medical Sciences invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing minimum qualifications required for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) in various AIIMS branches .All eligible candidates,those who are interested to join as nursing officer in AIIMS can apply here Online .
|Last date for apply||18/08/2020|
|Pay Exam fee last Date||18/08/2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||01/09/2020|
|Admit Card Available||August 2020|
|Result Available||Notified Soon|
|Joining Date (tentative)||2020|
The candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria for the Nursing officer post
candidate must be either-
- a citizen of India.
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan.
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/state Nursing council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute/ University.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute / Board or Council
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
Age Limit–as on 17/07/2020
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation extra as per AIIMS Recruitment rules.
- GEN/OBC : 1500/-
- SC / ST /EWS : 1200/-
- Specially Abled Person(PH) : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards .
Vacancy details :
The total vacancies are 3803 that are divided as follows
|Group-B Nursing Officer||1474||966||421||623||319||3803|
Salary Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/–
AIIMS -wise Vacancy details
|AIIMS, New Delhi||270||154||59||79||35||597|
About The Exam :
Selection for Nursing Officer post will be through a three-stage performance evaluation as under
|Name of the Test||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration time|
|General Knowledge & Aptitude||20||20||A composite duration of|
|Nursing Profession Test||180||180||3 hours|
- There is negative negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The candidates must bring their own stationery items such as Black Gel Pen.
- Medium of examination shall be ENGLISH only.
- GEN/EWS – 50% marks
- OBC – 45% marks
- SC/ST – 40% marks
- PWBD – 5% relaxation irrespective of category
Exam Centres– Delhi and other state.
At the time of Document verification before Joining Bring the original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the documents-
Arrange original documents and their self-attested photocopies in the following order:
- Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form.
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card
- Certificate showing the Date of Birth
- Education qualification Certificates.
- INC/State Nursing Council registration Certificate.
- Experience certificate, if any
- Caste certificate/Income & Asset Certificate as applicable if applied under SC/ST/OBC/EWS category issued by the competent authority.
- Disability Certificate, if applied under PWBD category.
- Certificate from competent authority in case where age relaxation has been sought for the basis other than caste/PWBD
- No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment.
- Any other certificate as required to submit
How to Apply Online for Nursing Officer NORCET Recruitment 2020
- AIIMS has released notification for nursing officer NORCET Recruitment 2020 Online Form .
- One can apply between 05/08/2020 to 18/08/2020 for NORCET.
- Please read the notification before applying the NORCET 2020 form .
- Then check the eligibility,documents required like –
- Class X Certificate/Marksheet(DOB proof)
- Class XII Mark-sheet
- Class XII Certificate
- Graduation Mark-sheet
- Graduation Degree
- Masters Mark-sheet
- Masters Degree
- Kindly ready documents like -Photo, Sign, Thumb etc.
- There are four steps in Nursing Officer NORCET 2020 Online form filling:-
- Step 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Apply
- Step 3 : Submission
- Step 4 :Fee payment
- Take a printout of finally submitted NORCET application form on A4 size paper .
- Keep the NORCET application form for future reference.
Some Important Useful Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|