Food Corporation of India
|Ration Card in UP|
UP Government has initiated FCS UP portal for all the free ration card in UP distribution. All UP resident beneficiary will get 100% free ration through FCS UP Government under the scheme.
On this portal UP FCS Kishan registration 2021 option is also there.Once can also chekc fcs up ration card list 2020 here.
UP CM Yogi Adityanath declared on April 25 and has directed concerned authorities to provide an additional 5 kilograms of ration (rice/wheat) under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana to each deserving individual in the month of May and June for free.
UP CM Yogi Adityanath has taken public distribution system (PDS) to next level. All the UP residents can apply for new UP ration card under FCS UP ration card scheme .
Any person having any kind of UP Ration card related problem can find solutions. Here one can check fcs up gov in list on the official sites- fcs up gov in, fcs up nic.
You can also Check name in the fcs up in 2021 up ration card list and can add or delete any name from his ration card list.
Under the FCS ration UP ration will submit level. Ration card level ration will be distributed. Ration Card level of system.
Ration Card in UP is official document issued by Government of Uttar Pradesh. The UP ration card is provided to households to buy subsidized food grains on fair govt. shops.
FCS UP full form is “Food and Civil Supplies”. This is UP Govt initiative for fcs up food distribution. Here you can get fcs.up.gov.in list,ration card bpl new list,ration card new list,fcs.up.nic.in ration card list 2019,up ration card list 2020 and many other important things.
Category of Different Ration Card
APL Ration Card-This ration card is for those citizens of the country that are above Below Poverty Line(BPL) but below the Middle Class category.
BPL Ration Card-This is the fcs up bpl ration card is for the citizens who are surviving and managing their lives below poverty line(BPL).
AAY Ration Card-This ration card is for those people who are living in extremely poverty situation and are weaker that economic weaker section of society.
Annapurna Ration Card– This ration card is for those people who are extreme poor ,scarce and extremely help needed.In this category those people are also comes who are eligible for pension benefits but are not getting pensions.Those people can easily get their pensions through the Annapurna Ration card too.
Eligibility for free ration card
- Residential Address proof of the person
- Ration card will be in the name of Head of the family ,that person must be senior most lady in the family.
- There will be different criteria for the ration card in up for rural and urban people.
- Applicants should belongs to any of the above mentioned card category.
Documents required for the Registration for Ration Card
- Passport size photograph of head of the family
- Aadhar Card(fcs up aadhar card link)
- PAN Card
- Gas Connection Details
- Income Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Mobile No.
- Bank Account Passbook
Documents required for the addition of new member in the ration card
For New born
- Birth Certificate of new born
- Aadhar Card of Parents
- Original Ration Card
For daughter in Law
- Marriage Certificate
- Original ration card of husband
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of removal of name from parent ration card
How to check the Ration Card in UP Ration card list
- Go to the official website of the UP Govt for checking the fcs UP ration card list 2021.
- Click on the Search in the ration card Eligibility list.Then a new page will open.
Then select either search through ration card number or ration card details
enter the detail and submit. Print the page on A4 size sheet
- Click on the ration card eligibility list.
- A list of district on the new page will open to screen.
- Select the district and then click.
- a new page with name of towns will be opened on the screen.
- Then select the town and click .Then a new page with name of shopkeepers will be on the screen.
- Select your area shopkeeper and click on the name.
- Then a new page with the list of beneficiary their husband’s name and number of members in the family with ration card numbers will open.Find your head of the family details in the FCS UP ration list on the fcs.up.nic.in2021list.
How to apply Free FCS UP Ration Card Online
- Go to the UP Govt FCS UP Portal for ration card in UP .
- Go to the link for FCS UP ration card online application apply or e coupon for ration card apply link.Click on this link and a new page will open on the screen.
- Enter your mobile no. and then submit.Get the OTP on your mobile number and then verify the no. by entering the OTP. Once OTP verified then form will be opened on the screen.
- Then in the FCS UP registration form mention the name of head of family, aadhar no., age ,number of members in the family.
- Then enter the constituency name and your complete address for FCS UP ration card 2021.
- After then upload the aadhar photo of head of the family and photo of other members of the family.
- After submitting the fcs up 2021 form you will receive a message on your mobile number mentioning the reference id and other details.Show this message to your area govt ration dealer’s shop.You will start getting the free up ration now.
- You can also FCS UP Ration Card download from www fcs up gov in. FCS UP 2020 ration card list is also available on the site.
FCS UP Official Portal-Click Here
Looking For More Jobs